Chapter 15: What Happened Here?

Chapter 15: What happened here?

(Two weeks later)

(Anne's P.O.V.)

I've been in this room for a while now and the radio had disappeared long ago but sometimes I can still hear there voices if I try. Things constantly appear and disappear but it keeps me entertained. I was standing in the middle of the room playing with a white yoyo that had showed up on the floor and I was playing with it. 'CLICK' I turned my head in the direction if the sound but there was nothing.

I dropped the yoyo and slowly walked to the door, as I pulled the handle the door had opened. I stood there in shock because someone had to be there to unlock it. I ran down the long white hallway looking for an exit, taking many turns I found a door. It had a sign above it that read 'the choice is yours' I pulled the handle and my eyes slowly opened...

Where was I, I wasn't in the room anymore I was somewhere else. I felt a heavy weight on my head. It was Louis and he was sleeping next to me. I pushed him off and looked around the room.

"She's still in her coma" I saw Liam talking to his computer he was most likely doing a twitcam. "They said if she doesn't wake up in two days she will be taken off of life support."

"llliiiiiaaaaammm!" I whined.

He looked up "ANNE!!! LADS ANNE'S AWAKE GET UP!!!" suddenly all the boys eyes opened and looked at Liam.

"What?" said Louis groggily

"ANNE!" Liam yelled. Louis turned towards me and I gave a week smile feeling drained of energy.

"hey lou I'm hungry."

All of the boys rushed to my side and were asking me questions. I quieted the boys and they looked at me with relief in their eyes

"I want..." I started "........FOOD!!!!!" Niall ran out of the room and headed to the cafeteria.

"Where am I and what happened?" I asked. The boys had told me that Anthony had drugged me and that I'm in the hospital. I couldn't believe what he did he was a player he shouldn't care if I broke up with him he would've gone to some other girl.....right? Niall and a nurse walked in. Niall handed me the plate of fruit, chicken, and other stuff. I couldn't handle my self I ate the food so fast I was starving I felt like I hadn't eaten in ages.

"Your looking better already!" said the nurse. I looked up at her and smiled.

"Even though you had just woken up and are feeling fine were still going to need you to stay here so we can determine if your ok."

I nodded and went back to eating.

"What happened when you were in your coma Anne?" Louis asked "Well I woke up in this white room with no windows." I told the boys the story about where I was "Then a radio appeared and I turned it on and I could hear your voices! It later went away but sometimes I could still hear thing like small words and one I heard yelling!"

Louis looked at me very nervously "What exactly did you hear when people were telling?" he asked.

***CLIFFHANGER MUAHAHAHA please vote for my story and tell people about it and do anything in your possibility to have more people read it I NEED your comments, suggestions, etc. to make it better!

Till next time Lovelies I bid you a goodbye!!!

-Kristen the lama queen (gotta love danisnotonfire ;P)***