Chapter 13: A Room with NO Windows

Chapter 13: A Room with No Windows

(Niall's P.O.V.)

Anne said something to me about some guy named Anthony "Anne are you ok?" I asked she looked pale and that moment she passed out. I shook her but she wasn't opening her eyes I started to freak out and I called Zayn while pulling her up. Zayn showed up with Madison a few minutes later and we took her to a hospital as they notified the boys and Cornelia. We rushed in and they brought Anne to a room but told us to wait outside in the lobby, I was pacing back and forth trying to process what happened when the boys came running in. "WHAT HAPPENED TO ANNE!!!" I heard Louis yelling. "Well we were eating ice cream the she said something about a guy named Anthony an-" Louis cut me off "ANTHONY ANTHONY DID THIS!!!" Louis's emotions were a mix of rage and sorrow. "Louis calm down she'll be alright." "Did the doctors say that?!" "Well no but we can only hope for the best." Louis sat down and buried his face in his hands. A few minutes later a nurse walked out from the double doors and called our names, we stood up instantly and she walked over to us "Are you here for Anne Morris?" she asked "Yes how is she! Is she alright?!" "Well she has been drugged and is in a coma at the moment" I couldn't believe what the nurse said "You may visit her in a few minutes, but for now I need someone to fill out these forms." Louis took the paper work and sat down not saying a word to any of us. I took a seat next to him and heard him mumbling under his breath as he filled out the forms with quick hand writing an all I could manage to hear him say was 'Anthony.'

(Anne's P.O.V.)

I woke up on the hard floor inside a small white room. "Where am I?" I asked but there was no answer just the echo of my voice. I got up and walked towards the wall with the door and pulled the handle but of course it was locked. I walked to the corner of the room where there was a chair also white. I sat down waiting for someone or something to let me out. When no one came I tried speaking again "Hello, is anyone here?" It was still silent "Hello anyone somebody please?" I stood up and walked back to the door and started banging on it but no one answered again. As I turned around for the second time the chair was gone but a radio had appeared. I turned it on and instantly heard the boys voices. "GUYS CAN YOU HEAR ME!!" They didn't say anything back but they were having a conversation with someone else someone who said I may not wake up for a while and all they could do is wait. I sighed and sat on the white floor knowing that I may be in this windowless white room for a long time.