Chapter 5: The Interview

(Anne's P.O.V.)

It was a three hour flight and the boys still wouldn't tell me where we were going. As we got off the plane the boys asked me if I have ever been in a limo. I said once for prom but that was the only time, they all just smiled and we saw a black stretch limo waiting for us in the parking lot. I was so surprised!!! When we got inside the limo it was so cool the roof of it had glowing lights and everything. Thirty minutes later we arrived somewhere and the boys took me in a large building and we went to the top. I finally realized where we were when we entered a room, we were at a radio interview for the boys. I looked at Louis with a confused expression on my face but all he did was smile and stick me in the chair next to his at the table. A lady walked in and said her name was Susan and that we would broadcast in 20 seconds. I got really nervous not knowing why I was in here with the boys when I should have been on the other side of the clear window. "Hello and welcome back!" said Susan "Today we are here with the band non-other than One Direction!!!" "Hello!" said the boys in unison "Nice to see you boys" she said "we have many questions for you today but i think we should start by asking who this lovely lady you brought may be?" she was looking at me with an intrigued look on her face. I quickly looked at Louis who was glad to give an explanation for my appearance. "Well today we have brought with us my best friend Anne Morris" he started "I haven't seen sweets, which is her nickname by the way, in about two years and the boys and I thought it would be a good idea to bring her on tour with us!" "now Anne" Susan started "were you the one spotted with the boys at the airport?" "um yes I was" you could tell I was nervous "so the best way to ask questions is to take calls so lets start, your on the air with one direction whats your question?" "Actually" said the girl "my question is for the girl" "oh um yes whats your question?" i was surprised "do you like like any of the boys?" I couldn't help but smile and I decided to play around with her a little "Maybe I do Maybe I don't but the answer to that question will remain a secret."

(Louis's P.O.V.)

It was quite a shock to us that someone would ask Anne that type of question but her answer shocked us even more. "well well well" said Susan "looks like there might be some romance starting." I really wanted to know if what she said was true but after she told us about her breakup I couldn't bear to ask. When the interview ended we got into a van that Paul brought to us. It was pretty quite through most of the drive until Harry spoke up "so Anne was what you said true?" "What do you mean?" she replied "Im talking about when you said that you might like like one of us?" harry that was the one thing he had to bring up then I heard Anne say "like I said that will remain a secret."