Chapter 2: The Beginning

• Dedicated to Kristen (writer)

(Anne's P.O.V.)

After I made the agreement with my mom Louis told me to pack and be ready by 7:00 it was already 4:00 so I had three hours until we leave. I ran upstairs and grabbed my suit case then started packing. I threw in anything that could fit and anything that was cute because me Anne Marie Morris is going to meet One Direction...THE ONE DIRECTION!!! I am a huuuuugggggeeeee directioner and so are my two best friends Cornelia and Madison. I wonder how they will react when they find out.

As I continued to pack and think about those twos reactions I barely noticed Louis come in my room. "Well this room has changed dramatically sense the last time I was here!!!" I turned to find him examining the porcelain dolphins I had on my desk "Hey!" I shouted "put those down I don't trust you with things that can break after what happened last time!" He rose his hands in defense backing away from the desk "Your room isn't the only thing that's changed here sweets!" He chuckled "Louis don't call me that you now I hate it!" I now had an angry tone in my voice because he knew I didn't like the nickname he had given to me in grade school. Louis sat on my bed hugging a fluffy purple pillow staring at me. "Ya Lou, got something to say?" I said as I started going back into my closet. "No" he added "just looking at you and how you've changed that's all..."

(Louis's P.O.V.)

Wow she looks even more beautiful than before. "Ya Lou, got something to say?" She said breaking my train of thought. I said no hoping it would play off as a casual answer and it worked like all the other times it did in the past. She went back inside her closet and again I started looking around her room until I stopped at an old picture of us at a Halloween party back in grade school. I stood there smiling like an idiot thinking of all the good times we had until she broke my train of thought again. "I remember this picture those were really fun times, oh and I'm also done packing my stuff." She said pointing towards her suitcase. "Hmm ok I'll put it in the car."

I took the suit case to the car forgetting that I had taken the lads with me and they were still in the van. As I opened the trunk Niall turned around to face me. "Oi, Lou can me and the lads meet the little lady now????" "Oh, ya, Anne I'll go get her wait a few more minutes." I walked back up to Anne's flat and opened the door to see her putting on her black and purple vans. I walked up to her and she smiled. "The boys are in the car and can't wait to meet you!!!" Exactly after I had said that she instantly tensed up.