Taking Chances

• Dedicated to Kristen (writer)

Hi everyone this is the first story made on this account so no hate please. This story was made by BFF Kristen. I would love to be able to get at least a total of 5 votes for the first 5 chapters before posting more. OH and me and my 2 BFFs made up ODIB

O- ONE

D- DIRECTION

I- INFECTION

B- BUDDYS

So pass it own so now on to the Story .......

CH.1 INTRODUCTION

(Anne's POV)

It all started in fifth grade in Doncaster, London. I am originally from California but me and my parents decided to move due to a job transfer. When school started I was the one girl who didn't socialize, didn't have friends, and sat alone in the back of the class. Around the middle of the school year I was partnered with a boy for a project. This boy was the loudest, craziest, weirdest person I have ever met! His name was Louis Tomlinson.

At first I thought he was going to be a pain but after I got to know him we became the best of friends. We stayed friends all through out High School and then he auditioned for the X-Factor. Louis was put into a singing group with four other boys known now as the all famous One Direction. When they went on their first tour we slowly started to talk less and less. Then one day I recieved a message from him saying that he was in town with the boys and they were going to visit.

I was so happy to see him again and we talked for hours, then out of the blue he asked me if I wanted to go on the year long tour with them. I immediatly called my mom and she said I could go if I started college when I got back, and of course I agreed because who wouldn't want to spend time with their best friend that they haven't seen in years.

THIS IS WHERE IT ALL BEGAN...

OK SO THIS IS THE FIRST CH. SORRY ITS SHORT NEXT ONE WILL BE UP SOON... DON'T FORGET TO READ VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. =D