Chapter 11: Questions and Concerts

(Anne's P.O.V.)

It was today the day of the concert and the day we would be on the tour bus. There were at least 2 hours before the concert and I was waiting outside for my friends to show up. I was checking the walkway and my phone every second until I saw the two. I ran up to them and gave them huge hugs. "Anne we've missed you do much!!" they started "so have I guys!! Tonights going to be awesome!!" As we headed towards the back entrance a man let us in and we were led to the boys dressing room. Before we entered Cornelia and Madison asked me to check there clothes and makeup so they could look their best in front of the boys. "You guys look fine the boys will like you just the way you are plus they've already seen you guys without makeup and your hair messy." I reminded them of the plane video chat and they blushed. I opened the door to the boys changing into there stage clothes. I didn't really mind because I have three brothers at home so it wasn't new but as for my friends they stood there trying not to make the moment awkward. "Hey Anne." said Louis pulling his shirt over his head. "Hey Louis, Hey guys." I said taking a water from the snack table then sat down on the little lounge couch with the girls. "Liam its your turn now." said Lou Teasdale their hair dresser "COMING!" said Liam as he walked through the door to the other room. Harry walked out of the same door and fixed his hair the way he likes it. Harry came over to us and shook both the girls hands and I could tell he liked Cornelia instantly. She blushed as he kissed her hand then winked at her and walked away. The other boys came over to introduce themselves as well. We had a few minutes before the the opening band preformed and the boys had to go so we talked for a bit and I noticed Niall who kept glancing at me. I brushed it off and thought if he had to tell me something he would later. It was time for the boys to go on stage and they started with WMYB and also sang little things, cmon' cmon', she's not afraid, and much more. We were singing backstage to all the songs the boys were singing to until we thought we needed a break. The boys came back and changed once more because it was about time for twitter questions. As they headed back on stage I saw Zayn pull Madison over to the side and he whispered something in her ear. I couldn't make out what he said but after he said it she started blushing then he kissed her. 'Ohhhh' i thought 'he likes her!!!' Zayn ran back up stage Madison came over to us. "What just happened?!?" me and Cornelia said "Zayn he said he likes me and would like to hang out sometime to get to know me better!" We were happy for her because we knew she liked him out of all the boys the most. While we were talking the boys were answering their twitter questions and it finally ended. Niall came up to me right when their backstage meet and greet was done. "Anne" he started "I have something to ask you."