Chapter 17 - Yrsa's Dream

Daddy and I are cuddling on the bed. He's playing with my hair as I melt into his chest. His cologne fills my lungs. I can't help but be in awe of him. He's cute, dominant, and sexy all at the same time. I just can't help myself. I flip over so my ass is pressed against him. I wiggle to pretend to get comfortable. I hear his breath catch in his throat. I smirk, thankful he can't see it. I know I'm not supposed to tease but I just can't help it.

I grind against him again and I instantly feel his hand on my throat. The shock makes my heart rate quicken as I feel a growing wetness. He grips my throat slightly tighter. I giggle as he does so.

"Something funny," he growls in my ear.

"Yeah, you think you have control," I tease.

He grips my waist and flips me onto my back. He's now on top of me and looking at me with dark eyes. I think I may have screwed myself.

"Oh, you're gonna get it."

Daddy pins my hands above my head. He lowers his head down just inches away from mine. Our lips brush against each other. I whimpers as I lean up to kiss him but he moves away. I whine and roll my eyes. I see Daddy with an angry look on his face. He most definitely saw that.

He gets up and walks to his closet. He brings out a box and opens it. I look inside and see ropes, cuffs, toys, whips, and so much more. My eyes widen in shock and in lust. I know I'm in for it, but I know I'm going to love it.

"Say red if it's not okay or green if it is," he states in a deep voice.

"Green, Daddy."

"Good, slut. Now, I'm going to be nice and let you pick out what I use."

"Yes, sir."

I pick out rope, a blindfold, and a whip. Daddy looks at what I've chosen and a smirk grows across his face. I know the fate I've chosen and I know I'm going to love it.

"Turn around."

I do as I'm told and turn around on the bed. I feel my shirt being lifted off of me, leaving my breasts exposed. Daddy pushes me down onto my elbows and takes off my pants and underwear. He puts the blindfold on me and now the fun begins.

"Do you know why you're being punished?"

"For teasing and being a brat."

"Good girl, that's exactly right. I'm going to give you twenty hits with the whip. I want you to count for me."

"Yes, Daddy."

I feel Daddy massage my ass. I moan at his touch and hear him chuckle.

"So desperate for me already? What a pathetic slut."

I feel my pussy start to throb and get even more wet. It's true. I was desperate for him already. I feel the whip against my ass as I moan out. It hurts but it feels so good.

"One," I whimper out.

He hits my ass again.

"Two," I say through a moan.

This continues until I'm on my last one. Daddy stops and leaves me in suspense. He lightly drags the whip over my ass, making me shiver. Then he brings it down hard on my ass. Harder than before.

"Twenty," I scream out as I my legs give out from under me.

I feel Daddy's arm snake around my waist as he pulls me back up. I feel both of his hands start to massage my ass. I wince at the contact then moan. I need him. I need him inside of me.

"Daddy, I need you," I plead.

"I know, slut. I can see your wetness dripping down your leg."

My face instantly turns red. I didn't think I was dripping. I'm suddenly flipped over onto my back. I feel the rope being tied around my wrists and then to the headboard. Daddy gives it a good tug to make sure I can't break loose. He takes his finger and traces just the tip over every square inch of my body, except where I need his touch the most. I whimper and moan.

"Please, Daddy. Please touch me. I need to feel you."

"Be patient."

He traces his finger tip along my body again. He stops once he gets just above my now aching pussy. I writhe around in agony and I feel a smack against one of my breasts.

"I said be patient, slut."

"Yes, Daddy. I'm sorry."

He keeps his finger there for so painfully long until I feel two plunge into my pussy. I moan loudly as Daddy pumps his fingers in and out of me.

"Fuck, Daddy!"

"Moan for Daddy, whore."

I do as I'm told as he increases his pace. I feel his lips graze my nipple then kiss it. His tongue licks over it slowly before bringing it into his mouth. He sucks on it and licks it as he moves his fingers even faster. I'm a screaming mess. I want to touch him. I need to touch him.

"Daddy, I need to touch you. Please, let me touch you."

"Not yet. Take my fingers first."

"Yes, Daddy."

"That's my good whore."

Daddy starts curling his fingers inside of me. He's hitting the right spot at a very fast pace. I feel like I'm going to explode.

"Daddy, I'm gonna. . ."

Before I could even finish my sentence, his fingers quickly come out of me and he stop his assault on my nipple. He holds my legs open so I can't rub them together. I let out a loud moan of frustration.

"Not yet, baby. I want to feel you cum on my cock."

I feel like I could just cum at his words. He removes the rope from my wrists and the blindfold. My eyes adjust to the light in the room. I look up at Daddy with pleading eyes.

"What do you want, my love," he asks in a tender voice.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Please, I need you to fuck me."

Daddy gets on top of me and gives me a very passionate kiss. He teases my clit with the tip of his cock. I whimper into the kiss and he pulls away.

"Princess, babygirl, it's time to wake up."

Author's Note:

First of all, y'all rock! Thank you for all the love and support I've received on this book. It means the world to me, so thank you all so much! It's also summer for me now so that means more frequent updates! I do have a summer class but it's only one, so hopefully it doesn't take up too much of my time. Thank you all so much again!