Chapter 34 - Bear's POV

*A Few Weeks Later*

Yrsa's taking a shower while I sit on the couch. Usually, we shower together, but she said she has a surprise for me. So, now I'm excitedly waiting to see what the surprise might be. I have a feeling she wants to try out the new puppy gear I got her for christmas. God, I can't wait to see her in it.

I hear the shower turn off and try my damn hardest not to move from this couch. I'm tempted to go in there, bend her over the bed, and fuck her right then and there. But, my babygirl wants to surprise me and I don't want to ruin that.

I feel my heartbeat grow faster as I hear Yrsa shuffling around. My leg starts to bounce as I wait. I swear I have no patience. I hear the bedroom door open. It takes everything in me not to whip my head around to see her.

I hear jingling as Yrsa walks over to me. Wait, no, this sounds different. Is she crawling to me? God, what I would give to see her ass right now. I see her out of my peripheral as she rounds the couch. She's wearing the lilac dog ears I got for her and the black collar that locks. She's been wearing it every day since christmas, but I make sure to unlock it for her when she showers. She's also wearing the lilac, lacey lingerie set I got for her a while back.

I notice something in her hands. She drops it in my lap before resting her head on my thigh. I pet her head as I look at the items in my lap. It's her matching tail and a bottle of lube. I grin then look to her, thouroughly enjoying the pets I'm giving her. Her butt wiggles as I scratch behind her ear. I chuckle at my adorable girl.

"Lay across my lap, pup," I say, taking an item into each hand.

"Yes, Daddy," Yrsa says as she gets up.

She splays across my lap, wiggling her ass as she gets comfortable. I feel myself grow hard as she does so. I move her underwear to the side before lubing the plug. I swirl it around her tight hole before pushing the tip in. Yrsa whimpers at the action.

"Red or green, baby?"

"Green, Daddy."

"Good girl."

I very slowly and delicately push the plug inside of her more and more until it's all the way in. Yrsa moans once it's in and I feel my cock twitch. I start to massage her ass, roughly grabbing it at times. This causes little whimpers to fall from her lips as she wiggles her ass, begging for more.

"What do you say when you want more, princess?"

"Please, Daddy, be rough with me. I need more, Daddy. Pretty please," she begs.

I chuckle as I slap her ass.

"That's a good whore."

I position Yrsa over my shoulder before standing up. I go into the bedroom and set her down on the bed. Her legs instantly spread open like some kind of instinct. I slap her pussy and she whimpers.

"Such a needy whore for Daddy, hmm?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'm your needy whore."

I pull her in my her collar and kiss her roughly before pushing her back.

"Take off your underwear, baby. Bra too."

"Yes, Daddy."

I go to the closet and grab a paddle that says "slut" on it. I turn around to see Yrsa's big, beautiful tits, making my cock twitch again. Yrsa looks at me with wide eyes as I smirk.

"Red or green, slut?"

"Definitely green, Daddy."

I sit down on the bed and pull Yrsa over my lap. I pin her hands behind her back with one hand, while I lightly tap her ass with the paddle in the other. She wiggles around, trying to get free. I strike her ass hard with the paddle, already leaving an imprint of the word.

"Stay still, pup."

"Yes, Daddy. I'm sorry."

I paddle her ass hard until I see red and purple marks on it. Her moans fill the room as she tries her best not to move around. It's then that I feel a bit of wetness on my thigh. I look to see that Yrsa created a wet spot on my pants that is soaking through.

"Mmm, such a dirty slut. You're soaking for Daddy already. What should I do about that?"

"Touch me, Daddy, please. I want to feel your fingers. Please, Daddy. My pussy is throbbing. I just need to feel you."

"Good girl."

I circle around her entrance. She pushes back at the feeling and I strike her ass with the paddle again.

"Be patient," I growl.

"Y-yes, Daddy."

I massage inbetween her thighs, so dangerously close to her throbbing cunt, but never touching it. Not just yet. I hear her small whimpers and moans come flying from her mouth.

"Please, Daddy. I need it. Please, please, please."

I plunge two fingers into her pussy. This makes her let out a deep moan. I slowly pump my fingers in and out of her. Her breathing picks up as she waits in anticipation for me to go faster. I chuckly at her neediness.

"Such a needy whore. Listen to the sounds your pussy makes. So wet and dripping just for me."

My words make Yrsa grow even more wet, if that was even possible. I move my fingers faster inside of her. This causes her to let out a string of moans.

"Fuck yes, Daddy! Your fingers feel so good."

"Your cunt feels amazing, slut. I can't wait to feel it squeezing my cock."

Yrsa can't control her moans once I pick up the pace. She's trying so hard not to cum so soon, but I'm going to make her cum multiple times tonight. I pump my fingers even faster and curl them to hit that special spot. This causes her legs to shake as she lets out involuntary screams.

"Do you want to cum? You know what you have to do."

"Please, can I cum, Daddy? I want to cum all over your fingers. Please, please, let me cum Daddy!"

"Cum for me, whore. Cum for Daddy."

I feel Yrsa squeeze around my fingers as she squirts on my lap. She screams even louder as her release takes over her. I continue fingering her to let her ride out her high. Yrsa's legs shake violently as I pull my fingers out of her. I bring them up to her mouth and she sucks and licks them clean.

"Mmm, such a good girl."

Author's Note:
Ah, I'm so sorry it took me so long to update! School has me constantly stressed and busy. I'm working on getting updates out for my other books as well. I hope to update this one again soon. Thank you all for your patience and support! 🤍