Panda and Dragon

Paul's POV:

Good thing Seth was able to sort things out. Having two alpha females would really put the pack in a stir. It really wasn't good that way. Wrong choices and wrong decisions will entirely put the pack at stake. Being the next-in-line to alpha Seth will definitely have his hands full. Since my vacation, I have not been able to talk to Angie, I really like her, that's why I took up all my courage and asked her out. But, then that was me, no guy in the pack even tried to ask her out. She's one hell of a badass.

Growing up together I saw her dedication to be the next beta, but she is really training her self so damn hard that it usually comes first before we even started. Atleast, I tried.

I climbed the steep road towards the hanging cliff, this is Angie's secret hideaway. I actually learned about this one through Seth, but he let me promised so hard that it will remain a secret among us. Angie would definitely kick Seth's balls if she knew Seth took his mate here. That is a sight I would really love to see.

As I near the spot, I saw the girl laying in the grassy earth her hair was black and her petite frame was wrapped with a shirt that I believe belongs to Seth. Her scent was so familiar that I was surprised when she stirred and changed her position. The wind blew the hair that covered her face revealing the most adorable face I have seen.

Angie.

I was alarmed that Seth's mate is nowhere to be seen. Oh shit, this is trouble. Mates are possessive of their mates but alphas tend to go beyond possessiveness when it comes to their mates. I brought out my phone from my back pocket and dialed Seth's number.

"Seth, I think you're mate left."

"No one is there?" he asked a little worried.

"Well, I wouldn't consider it as no one, but Angie is here and she is sleeping like a log," I chuckled.

"Paul..." then it clicked.

"Oh damn fucking shit Seth...Angie?" I can't fucking believe it. I laughed so hard. "Oh you are so dead!"

"Paul..." he said again. I am still laughing so hard. "Will you please see to it that she is ok?" I am still laughing. "Paul dammit...please listen, please wake her up and tell her that I will meet her at the party."

Still laughing. "Ok Seth...no problem and man, you're very lucky to have her as your mate," I replied.

"I know Paul... I know," he said proudly. "Please take care of her..." he added, "and Paul, Angie is Mine," he growled.

"Ok Seth no need to turn alpha on me. I'll wake her up, bring her home safely and tell her to meet you later, anything you need to add?" I asked.

"Bro...Angie does not know, please don't tell her yet," Seth pleaded.

"Sure man, it's not my secret to tell, one more question she won't breathe fire right?" I chuckled again.

"Just wake her up!"

I ended the call and poked Angie's arm. She did not even move. I poked her harder. Nothing. God, this girl sleeps like a sloth. I shook her and shouted "Wake up Angie!"

She stirred and sat up while spreading her arms wide then she started rubbing her eyes. She looks so cute like a baby panda bear. With a petite frame as her you would not believe that she is stronger than any of the guys.

"Ey, birthday girl, how was your sleep?" I asked

"Paul? What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I just came here to fetch you. Seth said she left you here while you're sleeping. He'll meet you later at the party," I explained.