The Formation of a Beautiful Friendship

Angie's POV:

All's well, that ends well. Seth came, that's enough for me. I'm so happy that things are going well. Drew's pack is coming great. By next week, a celebration will be held to welcome the Red Falls pack as an ally of the Blue River Pack and to certify that the pack territory is theirs.

Alpha Bradford, Seth's father is making sure that no complications will arise in declaring the land as pack property. My father is checking on some security matters, making sure that the territory is well secured and safe. Seth and Tyrone are teaching Drew certain pack laws since he will be alpha of the pack. I am incharge of training. I was actually surprised since Nikki attended all my training sessions. She also takes time learning first aid.

One of Drew's pack members, Silena, was a pack doctor. She was very happy that she can once again practice her profession for the benefit of her new found pack. Some of the elderly wanted to be a part of the changes in the pack that they volunteer to be cooks and teachers. The young men ages 15-21 can choose what skills they would like to learn aside from their defense training. Some opted to be electricians, plumbers, others in agriculture. Some young ladies were into dressmaking, hairstyling and other girly stuff.

Everybody was helping. This made me smile, I was caught off guard when a pair of strong arms enveloped my body and lifted me from behind. I yelped and giggled knowing his scent. "Put me down Seth, I'm sweating like a pig," I said.

He put me down and was smirking at me, "Wow Ang, for the first time you were self-conscious around me."

"I just want to look good for you. You know so that you would always want me," I whispered. Seth just looked at me and smiled while wrapping his arms around me, "Oh Ang, I love you so much. But I don't want you to stress yourself, I like you the way you are and I love you just the way you are."

I hugged Seth so tight and kissed him passionately, until we were brought back to our senses by a cough. "Well, I would also suggest that you guys get a room," Tyrone laughingly said.

I put my head in Seth's chest, hiding my embarrassment, I was never like this. I can't believe that it would be Seth, after all these years. This made me smile even more.

"Come on guys, it's time to go back home," Paul said. "Let's say our goodbyes," he added.

Things began to slow a bit after this. Saying goodbye to everyone who was a part of my life was really sad. But, Drew promised to visit the pack and come to our wedding. Going back home make me feel excited and worried. I am no longer Angie – the future beta, I will be the pack's future luna.

Oh my goodness!

"Ang, are you okay? I can feel your distress," Seth said.

"Seth, if we finished the mating thing, you would then be alpha right? I would be the luna? Oh God! Oh God! I think I'm not ready yet?" I worriedly said.

"Ang, you would be a very great luna. But, I got it all covered. I wanted to spend more time with you. So, I'm gonna ask dad to cover for us for atleast a year or two while we go and enjoy ourselves first. We have to finish high school, and get a degree. I'm also scared y'know," Seth said lifting my chin with his hand and kissing me on the lips.

"I'm sorry that I was so self-centered that I forgot your worries. Well, I guess since we both have really, really big responsibilities. We'll face them together, as long as I have you," I said returning back his kiss.

"Ok enough of it already, you two say goodbye to everyone, we have to leave before nightfall," Paul distractingly shouted from behind us. We turned around and saw that everyone was watching us as if we were acting in a movie. I smiled and waved then embarrassingly reached for Nikki as she hugged me back.