The Past creeps Back

Tyrone's POV:

The last three days was hellish I remained in the background, as they try to search for Angie. But the news that she is back, and that she has rogue friends with her was unimaginable. But, then it was Angie, everybody has so much faith in her. She is strong, beautiful, smart, and perfect for a Luna. I went straight to her house. Well, kidnapped victims, usually rest after being kidnapped so I believed that the first place she would be is their home. I opened their front door without even knocking. Once I got inside I smell the most enticing mix of spicy pungent and ripe mangoes. I looked for the source and saw a she-wolf standing, her back at me, she has this cute pixie cut black hair and she is so tiny. Her height might only be five feet but she has definitely spunk on her. Is she my second-chance mate? She is a rogue.

Fate is really twisted, Maria my first mate was one of the casualties in the rogue attacks, and then here a rogue would become my second chance mate? This is all tangled up. What does this mean, how can I accept her? I despised rogues after what happened with Maria, and now here I am caught in a scenario that I never imagine would happen.

I guess she had sensed my presence that she turned around and I saw her pretty little face, her eyes were light green, her pixie cut hair emphasized her eyes. My wolf was in joy that fate has given us another chance. If fate did this, then I guess things are worth a try. The wolf inside me was jumping in ecstasy shouting mine, mine, and mine. Then someone blocked my view on her, a guy with long brown hair, again, another rogue.

I let out a growl, he's crossing the line, that is my mate and who is he to protect her? I won't hurt her.

Beta Alex, Aunt Marj, Paul and the rogues were now all looking at me. Again, I let out a growl.

"Calm down Tyrone!" Beta Alex said. "They are friends of Angie and we would like to give them enough courtesy, this is Myla and Carlos." he continued.

So Myla was her name. Same letter, oh fate thank you and thank you.

Things would have gone bad, but she reached for Carlos' arm and stepped infront of him, "It's okay, he won't harm me," Myla said. Her voice was like a melody so small, so soft, and so cute. I want to giggle and hold her and hug her so tight.

She walked towards me and put her right hand into my cheek, "Please calm down you're scaring me," she whispered.

Her actions caught me aback. I coughed and said, "I apologize for my rude behavior. I'm Tyrone, I am a visitor of the Blue River Pack," I held out my hand and she accepted it. I wanted her to be so mine right now, but I don't want to scare her again.

"Tyrone, are we mates?" Myla asked. Her innocence was really something I like. Is she clueless?

"I believe we are," I answered. This got everybody smiling. Finding mates are well celebrated for the werewolves, it is also unexpected to find a second-chance mate. The same rule applies - the scent, sparks, the marking and then mating, but it is rare.

"Oh I'm so happy for you Tyrone..." Aunt Marj said relieved.

I hugged Myla and kissed her forehead, she pulled me towards her friend and introduced me to him, "This is Carlo, he is like a brother to me, you should have to meet Drew, and he is our biggest big brother." Carlo offered his hand for a shake and I gladly accepted it. These rogues are different. They act like a pack.

We were interrupted when Beta Alex said, "Let's all go to the Alpha's office, something is not good."

Angie's POV:

I am glad that Drew was able to accept Nikki despite everything, but I am happy that Nikki wanted to give Drew a chance too.

"Drew," she raised her hand and put it in his face. "What happened?" she asked.