I might as well as Finish the Story

Angie's POV:

Being back at my own bed is the greatest feeling in the world. A tiring yet fulfilling day it was. Five years have passed since the battle between the hunters. I am under Helen's wing learning new things as the next Luna in line. I cannot imagine that there is so much more to learn. Doing courtesy calls and attending gatherings, returning invites and welcoming pack leaders has been assigned to Seth and me.

Tyrone, Myla, Drew and Nikki are regularly coming to visit us. Sometimes it's the other way around.

The Red Falls Pack has flourished eventually under the leadership of Drew and Nikki. They have a three year old son named Kale and another daughter on the way. Nikki's parents changed a lot after Kale's birth, they don't often go out of the country as usual. Infact, they keep on pestering Nikki to let them watch over Kale.

Tyrone and Myla is actually a different story. They now have 6 kids I mean don't they ever knew what family planning is. Myla came from a small family so she always envies having a big family. Tyrone on the other hand is also the only son I guess they clicked and matched. They got Matthew (the eldest son), Tricia and Tamara (the first set of twins-second and third), Mark and Mike (the second set of twins- fourth and fifth), and Tyra (the sixth and youngest daughter). I can't even keep up with Myla because everytime they visit us she's always pregnant. Tyrone accepted the alpha position from Mason, his dad, after Tricia and Tamara's birth. According to him, he needs to learn the alpha job. But I know deep down he just wanted to escape changing dirty diapers.

Lots have happened, perspectives were changed. Paul is now the Blue River Pack beta. He has not yet met his mate but maybe one of these days he might bumped into her.

Tomorrow is a big day for Seth and me, he will be accepting his alpha position from his dad and his dad left him no choice but to accept it because a day after tomorrow our parents, the former alpha and beta, booked themselves for a 3 month vacation to the Bahamas. It was what they have been talking about for weeks now.

So, this is it moment of truth, I opened the pack and went straight to the comfort room. I have to do this on my own. It was supposed to be a secret, my period is delayed for more than a month. I don't want to raise any expectations from Seth so I'm doing it on my own.

After waiting for three minutes, it was the most agonizing three minutes of my life, I don't know how I felt, it bordered from extreme happiness (if it's positive) and extreme disappointment (if it's negative). I am more nervous now compared to all the battles I've been through.

Two lines, I almost jumped but then I remembered that I have life inside me. So, I squealed in delight, smiled and walked infront of my mirror and raised my shirt. I caressed my stomach and assured the baby that it would be loved ever so dearly.

Seth's POV:

Waking up today was undeniably nerve-wracking, in less than an hour I will be the alpha of the Blue River pack. But, honestly I don't give a shit about that. It was after the acceptance of the title that makes me worry, I will be asking Angie to be my wife. My parents gave me a family heirloom, it was the engagement ring of my mother which was passed down from our great ancestors. It was supposed to be given to me the day I was looking for Angie's engagement ring.

'Ang, will you make me the happiest man by marrying me?'

'Ang, I know that we have been together for almost all our lives, let's add more years to that?'

'Ang, be my wife?'

How hard is it to ask this question?

A knock on my door put me back to my senses, "Seth, it's time," my mother said.

I closed my door and followed my mother outside the packgrounds. A podium was built for this occasion. Up there my father was taking his speech saying goodbye to his position but assuring the members that he will always be there to advise me and help me when I needed it.

I searched for my mate, Angela Saxon, she was dressed simply beautiful. A red summer dress with her hair braided to the side. She was effortlessly wonderful. I came up the stage to accept my new position.

"Seth Bradford, the eldest and only son of the Alpha of the Blue River Pack, do you accept the position of being the next Alpha as I step down from the position?" my father asked

"Yes I do," I answered back.

"Do you wholeheartedly accept the responsibilities that are attached with the Alpha position?"

"Yes I do."

"Do you fully understand that the pack must always come first above anything in terms of security, safety, and well being?"

"Yes I do,"

"Blue River Pack, I give you your Alpha!" my father shouted proudly. "Bow to them son for you will serve them wholeheartedly."

I voluntary lower my head and bowed infront of the whole pack, and in return they bowed infront of me.

"I would like to just say a few things, I know that all of you have already met my mate but I wanted to just call her and present her. Angela Saxon, please step forward."

I saw her walk towards me and then it clicked I do not have to memorize lines to ask her to marry me, it's Angie, deep down I know the words to tell her.

"Ang, I have so many things to tell you but let me first start by saying I love you so much and thank you for being beside me all the time. Our friendship is the foundation of our relationship and I would never trade anything for it. A new chapter was set for us I would like to ask if you would once more accept a new adventure by marrying me?"

"Yes, Seth! More than anything else. I have to show you something, it was meant to be a surprise but since we are all gathered here," Angie showed me a paper coming from the pack doctor that shows she is 7 weeks pregnant. "I went there early infact I kinda woke Dr. Sarami to test me."

The pack has so many reasons to celebrate, our parents congratulated us. The other pack leaders that came for my acceptance also gave their regards. But most of all Paul, Tyrone, Nikki, Myla and Drew were there to celebrate it with us.

Oh well, Angie is now planning our wedding with Myla and Nikki. Infact, Myla is pregnant again, nothing new. I might as well ask Paul to be my Best Man. Tyrone and Drew are now giving me tips on how to efficiently give a reasonable excuse when I have to change dirty diapers.