El Familia

Drew's POV:

Two days of relentless training, I never imagine that they can improve in such a short time. It was really good that everybody wanted to learn how to defend their selves.

"Remember not to get ruled by anger or revenge. You are defending yourself to be safe, to be away from harm. In attacking enemies, it should be calculated, you should be fast enough to see their weak spots. Ok, Drew, attack me," Angie shouted.

"No, I would not do that, besides I don't want my ass to be kicked by you," I said laughingly.

"How will they learn?" Angie asked.

"Well then, I need two volunteers. Don't shift, your human form must be as strong as your wolf." Two guys stood up and walked in front. They began to fight but it ended up in a brawl. They were kicking and punching, everybody was laughing at them. Angie walked towards them to pull them off each other, when the other guy looked at her. She was taken aback when he started to move towards her.

I blocked her view the instant I realized what is going on, "When did Seth marked you?"

"Three days ago," she gasped.

Oh so damn fucking shit!

How can she forget, 3 days after the marking female wolves will go into heat. This is so not good for her. Oh crap I don't want to defend her against my friends. She can also kill them in the process. "Run, get inside my room, lock the door and don't come out," I spitted the words and I saw her running towards the house. The guys growled and gnashed their teeth.

"All of you stay down!" Drew shouted.

"What the hell is your problem? She has a mate, she's helping us and this is what you will do to her. We are not rogues, we are a family remember? Families don't do that to each other."

"Sorry Drew, I didn't mean to harm her. I let my wolf overcome me," the other guy said.

I walked my way towards the house and check on Angie. I did not open the door to my room instead I just shouted from the outside.

"Angie, are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Drew, I forgot, I'm not expecting to be on heat. How are they?" Angie sobbed.

"May I come in? I won't harm you, I promise you can break some of my bones if I ever did," I asked.

"Just come in Drew," she said laughingly.

I opened the door and I saw her sitting in the corner, sobbing. "I'm sorry Drew, I didn't mean to create such a ruckus," she said apologetically.

"Angie, I'm sorry too, I should have checked first. I don't want anything bad to happen to you," I knelt down in front of her I raised my hand and pushed the hairs that cover her face.

"You're so beautiful, Seth is lucky to have you as his mate."

"Stop it Drew, it's not helping." Angie sobbed.

"I'm sorry. I've made up my mind. I'm taking you back." I said. She looked at me with worry on her eyes.

"They can kill you for that," Angie said.

"Then it is my fate. Come on, I will face Seth."

"I won't let them harm you," Angie said.

"Thank you for being a good friend."

Angie's POV:

They did not blindfold me anymore. Infact, Drew, Carlo and Myla only came with me. Why Myla came, well, she's kinda like Drew's younger sister. This is not good, I don't want harm to come to my new friends. I have to defend them. We were silent until we saw the pack borders. I'm weighing my options if I will use my mind link to communicate.