chapter5

Sorry chapter kinda long:)

I woke up crying. My eyes were wet. I was in the middle of a road.

I looked around, nothing but trees. It was night, dark except for street lights. I could either catch a car or go in the woods?

I looked out to the woods and shuddered. Ok car.

I got up and walked to the side if the road. I looked up and saw nothing, thing I looked down the road to see some lit up houses.

Maybe I came from there? Wait oh crap, I don't even know my name!

I looked yo the sky to see stars glittering and twinkling. Mocking me. Mocking my dark situation.

I closed my arms. I was helpless. I wasent like the warrior girls in movies.

A girl who could kick ass and start writing names. Nick would thing so.

Wait nick who?

Fuck to late

I had forgotten the name I'd just said and any face at all. How dumb am I?

Yes your a dumbass.

No I'm not.

Thats bull.

Fuck you

I would but not now in the woods.

Omg this voice in my head. Or maybe its my own voice? I'm pretty sure I would be fighting with myself or that im a guy so....a voice in the head? Total mental building in one stop.

Wait could I talk to it more?

You there little man?

Yes and I'm not little. Everything about me is big. Especially my....

Ok shut up.

Hehe can't take a big boy word?

Shutup and tell me who you are.

I'm one of your halves.

Of my voice was crazy.

What you mean?

They were gonna make you start over but they decided to let you come out.

Ok....

Baby you'll get it soon.

Ok and don't call me that little man.

Humm babe I can't wait just to feel that little body while I pumping you senseless.

SHUTUP ASSHOLE

It worked, who knew?

I walked down the little road to the houses. I saw a school a little ways away and a house near it.

It would be perfect for me to steal from and a school to go in for shelter as well. I'm great.

~next morning~

I'd slept in the house. I sneaked up the side on vines to and attic window. It was broken so I easily got it and there was an old bed up there lucky!

I saw students going into the school I'd spotted yesterday. I knew I could make a b-line to their food court earlier. I mean a lot of people do that.

I had my day planned out, I knew if I was living a life of crime I'd need some gear if you know what I mean.

I was still wearing jeans and the T-shirt I'd woke up in. I needed to find clothes.

I decided food was more important.

Hey beautiful.

Ugh not him

Hey little.

So you enjoy my sex talk last night?

I fell asleep sorry.

I'd do it now but I'm awakening your powers.

Powers?

Yeah babe, you don't call me demon for nothing.

I was confused. Why was his name demon and what power was he talking about. Well I did even know my own name that was another problem.

I looked across the road and saw a little boy.

He looked about 8 and had brown hair.

Do I know him?

I felt like I'd know him all my life but the feeling was gone.

Babe don't get horny over other men it makes me jealous.

I'm not you sick ass.

I looked up to see the boy gone. If I saw him again I'd talk to him. I had a feeling he might can help me with my memories. Or I could just be crazy.

Babe your powers will awaken at danger.

What power and I'm not your babe.

Baby don't make me sing....

Shutup

Ok you made me

No!!!

Don't....my anaconda don't.....my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun.

Oh my god stop.......

Oh my god look at her butt.

Ugh

I innored him, I have to give it to him. He can sing though.