chapter11

[WARNING MATURE CONTENT]
Her master--->
I pounded the ground with my fragile hoof. Could I do what he asks of me?

I could picture sherry and nick as they found me. Their faces full of anger and hate.

Nick would want to kill be for almost hurting his mate. I knew how wolves were and i thought nick no different. I didnt want to hurt storm either.

My heart was spilt two ways, it felt like a slap in the face being asked to be a mate. I noticed I was starting to make storm worry with my constant pondering.

I gritted my square teeth. My tail swashed behind me. I was frustrated, my nostrils were flaring with nervousness.

"Velvet I don't want to pressure you." His voice was of pure love. A love any girl would yearn for. A love a girl would seerch the planet for, to find the one for her, her soul mate.

My angle wanted storm. That side of me wanted to tell storm the truth about my human side. To have children with him. To be together.

My demon side however was not forgiving. My demon side wanted the boy I had seen watching me. It was the day I came from the woods, when I dropped the little boy to a house I knew he would be safe in.

I knew something was off about him. And I could not forget that he was with my parents at my capture. My demon however yearned for him.

Turn human it said mate with him, he's our mate, our everything!

My angle side was no exception. Go to storm! It said storm is our stallion, the father of our future foals!

My body was spilt to ways, it racked my body with pain and dizzyness as the two side fought for dominance. It felt like blades stabbing me, cutting me.

I reared and fell flat in my stall shivering.

"Velvet what's happening!" Storm was in pure panic. "I'm so soerybi ever asked!" He cried and tried to bust into my stall.

I wanted to tell him that it was OK, it was not his fault, but the pain in my body would not allow it. I could do nothing to calm storm bashing at the wall separating us, all I could do was look into his eyes, all I saw where them turning red as I drifted to darkness, the pain to great for me to bear much longer.

*kiss you next night*

~later *unknown time*~

I woke in a dark room, I felt cold floor underneath me. My eyes went into focus in the dark gloomy room. There were no windows or doors, just the empty square room.

I made the mistake of trying to get up and knifes of pain struck through me. I winched and let myself lay on the floor.

This was like a horror movie coming to life. The human who thought we were myths and tales to scare kids. They had no idea. They made movies about us, giving us strengths and weakness.

They said angles were had the purest of hearts, they didn't know angles almost wiped out the human race and erased their memories after words.

I didn't know how I knew. A flow of information was entering my mind, maybe they were memories, or past knowledge taken from me.

I still laid there, I will the demon inside to talk to me. Sometime you need the darkness and not the light.

I need you. I dug deep in my body and soul to find the voice.

Hey baby, what's happening, Im feeling intense pain. He was actually worried, I wanted to get to get out of here, to get back home.

I looked down ad my body and noticed for the first time I was in my human form. My naked tanned skin didn't glow fore the darkness consumed everything.

I didn't know why I was naked but I knew nothing good would come from it.

I need help! I mentally screamed. Wait, how could he help?

Stop screaming, and I'll so what I can, stay calm and don't interrupt. I nodded not knowing if he knew I had.

I played there vexes with fear of dying. I kept telling myself I was going to die in this room, this hell hole. Everyone would be happy, sherry and nick would have what they wanted, storm could get a mate that deserved him.

And the boy that watches me could find a girl, the possibilities were endless. I tried to smile thinking of how me, the abomination would doe and put the rest of the supernaturals at peace.

All a Grimm frown covered my face. I felt a hot tear slip down. I want to die I told myself to end this pain.

Thoughts were creeping into my head. How I could fake the chains around my arms and end myself now. I looked at the chain as in a trance.

I slowly moved them to my neck, it this what you want? That voice said again. This time I was certain I wanted this, I wanted yo be free, not to run the rest of my life.

I put the chain to my neck. I closed my eyes. This was it, the moment I should have done along time ago, the moment I'd be free of these knifes of pain, the betrayal.

I could leave the bitterness of the human world and go to the spirit world, where everyone wanted me. Where I belonged.

At that moment I heard a niced of shifting rock and a thundering of foot steps towards me. I didn't have time to finish myself off for their person ripped the chain out my hands.

I started to cry wildly. "P-please l-let me d-do it." I said. My voice in pain as the pain shot through my body from crying, just making me cry more. I wanted to end this nightmare!

"No." The male voice said. Did he know what he was doing to me? I needed to die! I wanted to die!

"Please!" I yelled and grabbed for the chains only to have them pulled away, my efforts in vain. My body shuttered and broke down from my sudden movements and I fell back on the floor, my naked body shivering regreting every bit of movement even my breathing.

I could only see the mans shoes, and not daring to move I watched the shoes walk around me. I yanked the chain making my body stand up.

I cried out in pain. It felt like someone was shooting me with a gun over and over again. He pulled my face close to his, so close I could feel his hot breath on my skin.

"Before you die, let's have some fun" he hissed. Grabi g my waist and yanking the chains with him.

No, god no! At that moment I wanted to die more, why could he not kill me, but to do this! I shuddered as he kissed my neck, I tried desperately to push him away result in a painfulk hold to my hair forcing my head back.

I didn't know where I was or how a got her or the man raping, but I knew I was in the devils den, one I might not make it out of.

"Feel me pretty beast, I am your master." he whispered licking my ear lobe as I closed my eyes to endure the pain and the beating to come.