chapter10

------the wizard---->
Didn't edit ignore mistakes

I was close to my mothers neck. Too close. I felt a crack in my side and I dropped her falling to the ground, my angle and demon features vanishing.

I looked around dazed. I saw a old man with a purple robe. Actually he looked like Santa with the berd.

I stayed on the ground, thinking it was better since he was a wizard.

Wait how did I know that?

I didn't know but I was fairly certain. Sherry ran to Nick in a frightened state. I glared at the wizard.

I'm happy he stopped me though.

I didn't know what had come over me. I looked at Nick crouching ready to attack me. I whimpered and something took over.

I felt my body shift and the next thing I knew I was a cat.

What the hell?!

I knew it was a demon trait. To hide and deceive with another form. As the black cat with bright red eyes I ran and used strength no other cat had and climbed up a building.

If I had a say, I would think I climbed faster than spider man himself. I got to the roof and kept going, jumping the spaces between the roofs.

I can to a field full of horses. Jackpod!

A picture of a black made went into my mind. I felt my body shift and I reared as the strong mare. I snorted and ran towards the house beyond the field.

I need the owner to catch me. I planned. If he takes me as his horse, or her, I can hide better.

I neighed when I came to a big two story white house. I was about to make more noise, but a little boy came out side and stared at me.

It was my brother, well my fake brother.

I reared again and trotted around the yard, trying to provoke him.

I was disappointed when he disappeared inside the house.

I stomped my hoof with frustration. A little while later a grown man came out as well.

Uncle Tim!

I neighed happily as I watched my uncle, or fake uncle.....walk across the yard and stand a few feet from me.

"Is she wild?" My brother danny asked.

Uncle time held out his hand to me. I came instantly touching my nose to his hand.

"She's tame" he answered.

"Maybe someone lost her?" Danny suggested. I hoped he wouldn't ask around. A sudden black mare appearing would give me away to sherry and nick for sure!

"No" uncle Tim said rubbing his chin. "You know, finders keepers, losers weepers" he said chuckling.

I neighed at his humor. Danny nodded with a smile "and you say your old."

Uncle time bowed "I'm old and funny." He said. Danny laughed and crabed a bridle.

I walked to meet him and he looked surprised. "She walked to me" he gasped stroking me.