chapter9

I was standing in a abiss. Nothing but darkness around me.

Was I dead and in hell? The thought scared me, but I noticed I wasent burning so I took deep breaths.

"Starrsguard" a voice called.

I looked up to see nothing but darkness. A place of no stars. No light.

I walked forward, I wanted to find that voice. I listened but I didn't hear it again. I walk forward and since everything was black I wasn't even sure i was moving forward.

"Starsguard" the voice, I turned and headed toward it.

"Don't leave me here!" I begged. No reply.

"Please help me!" I was ready to cry. I was in darkness where no one could help me.

"Remember"

I jerked my head up. Nothing.

"Remember what? Please tell me!" I pleaded. I wanted to know the truth.

I waited but the voice didn't come again. Did the voice belong to someone I hated? Or the other way around?

"Starrsguard"

Something in my head snapped. My name is Kayla, my dad is Nick, my mom sherry, my little brown headed brother. I smiled I remember.

I also remember my dad made me lose my memories. I frowned, did he hate me? Was it his voice taunting me?

"Your memories are wrong"

I was confused. How could my memories be wrong.

At the moment my head snapped and I felt new memories surging in. I held my head as I remembered everything.

Everything went white as I remembered.

My mom with blue eyes my dad with red ones. I remember seeing my real parents and what my fake ones did.

They held my parents down for them to die!

Anger sparked as I watched nick and sherry working with flying beast to catch my parents. Nick slung a knife at my mother, before I could see what happened the memory went black.

I could hear their screams of fear and anger echoing thought the blackness.

------------------;--;----------------

I opened my eyes to see I was in the back of a truck. I couldn't move.

I turned my head slightly to see my parents in the window of a food place with a boy.

Anger surged within. I forced my body to wake up as I clampered out the truck. My fake parents and the boy looked out the window and gasped at me.

My fake mother ran out with tears in her eyes.

"Kayla, my baby, your awake!" She went to hug me but I growled at her to stay back.

My fake dad got in front of her.

I felt my back itching again, feathers and skin. My whole appearance changed to a whole other set of clothes, with a giant feathered Wing on one side and a skin wing on the other.

My parents gasped. Yes I remember!

I knew what i was, and I felt power surg through me.

They were going to die, both of then were going to die.

I lunged forward flaring my wings.

I couldn't fly, not yet any way i haven't fully fledged. I knew my wings weren't full size. They were the size of and eighteen wheeler wheels.

I flared them anyway as I lunged for my mother. She would die and nick would as well.

They should have killed me when they had the chance.

"We all do things we will regret in anger" a male voice said in my head.

He was back, but I wasn't stopping. I grabbed her neck and lifted her up to stare down in her eyes.

One blue and one red eye stared at her brown ones.

"Is this what you want?"

I froze. And narrowed my eyes at my mothers crying face.

This is what I want, I want blood, their blood.

I hissed as fangs shot out my mouth and I jerked towards her neck.

Kayle don't do something you will regret. Well peeps what will happen. If you want next chapter comment!!! Or naw XD

Thank you.

#the beast in us all