chapter 15

sorry this one will be a bit short...I'm trying to keep coming with the updates so bear with me.

~vincent~

I didn't know what my lover was talking about. How did Kayla betray him? I thought about it multiple times. I had to ask.

"Vex?" He looked up from the book he was reading in a chair.

"Hm?"

"How did kayla betray you?" I swear he glared at me.

"Both of you..." He mumbled. "How can I be happy now??"

"Babe talk to me"

"I am talking!" He was fuming. "Vince just don't talks right now" he put his head in his hands and breathed. I came over to him.

"What's wrong with her?" I need to know. His eyes watered up.

"Vince promise me you Wont leave me...for anything"

"Never" I whispered. I held him in my arms. We both said nothing more.

~chase~

I came to in a dark room. It was pitch black. The first thing I thought of was Kayla. Was she safe? How did she betray storm? Is she mine? The last one made my heart hurt.

I looked around d the room and saw a darker figure in the corner of the room. If that even possible.

"Hello sonny boy" its male. "I feel like playing." No...he's not...

The figure grabbed me and started stripping me. I was chained no escape.

"Be nice" he hissed. No! I won't let him do this!

I struggled like crazy. "Let me have you" he licked my ear.

I knew I could t beat him in this form. I started to shift....something I promised never to do again...I shifted into my true form breaking the chains.

I glared at the figure with red eyes. "Its.....its you"

Yes fool it is me....the cursed hunter. I roared and in one swift motion I bit his head off. His body tumbled to the group.

I held up my head and roared again. I would find Kayla I would at any cost. I spread my wings knocking down the door that held me in.

I'm coming my love!