chapter8

Chase----------;--;---->

I was tossing and turning, my body on fire. I yelled in pain and gripped my body. What was wrong with me?

My body was crying. I was crying. I knew this was it. I couldn't hold back anymore. I snarled like an animal as fangs erupted from my mouth.

My back arched and I felt a sharp pain shot in my neck and I was out.

****

~Nick~

I road in the truck with sherry beside me.

"Nick, her power, what do we do?" She said. Her brown eyes filled with hurt.

I signed. She loved that girl as her own flesh and blood. "She was never ours." I snapped keeping my eyes on the road "were taking her back."

Sherry gasped and glared at me with sharp daggers. "You can't disown her like a dog!" She hissed "she's our daughter!"

I growled, why did this fairy have to be my mate? My eyes glowed amber. "The wolf doesn't like your town" I said slowly.

"Fuck your wolf, we are talking about our daughter!" I growled but kept driving.

Why did she not under stand that she wasent our pup. She was a demon! A demon or angle or whatever.

She was an abomination to the angle and demon world. To any supernatural world to that matter.

It this world hybrids weren't allowed, that meet no pup-faries for us. It ment adopting a little boy and taking in a hybrid.

I signed, the world was different now, I would take my daughter to the angles, to her death, the thing that all abominations went to.

I shifted my eyes to my knocked out daughter in the back seat.

I'm sorry.

I mouthed and looked to see my mate in a trance. I didn't have time to react as she popped all four tires.

"Dammit women!" I hissed. As we skidded to a stop.

"I'm not letting you kill our daughter" she stated her brown eyes blazing "I'll die before then" she said.

I signed and looked at my mate. I nodded slowly. But that ment fleaing from the council.

I remember that night.

The angle and demon, lovers, had try to flea with their daughter.

They were caught and almost killed, they gave her to us to protect.

I knew what we had to do. We had to find them, and give her back it was the only option.

For they could help her with her power, we could not.

I smiled at my mate. My look said it all. She nodded. "Where do we start?"

I signed "we start where this all began" I suggested "we go to birth place."

"The place where this sick fame began, the place where it will end" he signed.

The angle and demon would get their offspring and this time they would need to train her to kill for the task ahead.

I looked down at my daughter, her hair was starting to turn black on one side and white on the other.

Whatever we do we have to hurry before the human can see what she is.

I looked to see a shadowy figure apporaching. I nudged my mate and we got out the truck to meet it.

"What are you doing?" The figure hissed.

I didn't flinch. "Who are you?"

The figure chuckled "your worst nightmare" he snickered "now where did you put my pretty beast?" He snickered and raised a sword.

Oh shit.... Oh was that figure? And what will happen?

Comment, who u think it was, a man in black, a hunter, a demon or angle?