chapter2

Lilly------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>

I opened my eyes, only not to be able to see. The blurry white and unfocused room made my head hurt.

I heard the beeping of something beside, I turned to see I was hooked to a machine reading my pulse. I looked around the room, there was no window. I felt trapped and I started to cry.

I jerked my attention to the brown door with watery eyes, as I heard shuffling on the other side.

I gasped with relife as the image of my mother came through the door. I knew she had been crying by her red eyes. And nick was beside her holding her.

"Oh my baby!" My mother snuffled a cry as she ran to my bedside hugging me. Or should I say chocking?

"Mom" I groaned "I can't breath!" She instantly backed away blushing.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm just Happy your here." I nodded with worrying feelings my chest.

Where was lilly?

"Mom where's lilly?" I questioned.

"She's in the new room." My father moved aside as the nurse came in.

"Excuse me? I need to check her." Then nurse said. Motioning to me.

My mother nodded reluctantly and stepped back as the nurse took her place beside me.

She went through the usual check ups.

"This can't be right?" She said to no one in particular.

"You shouldn't be healing this fast" I jerked my head up to look at her.

"What do you mean?" My mother asked.

"Her healing rate is off." The nurse had pure confusion on her face.

My mother got up In the nurses face.

"Are you saying somethings wrong with my baby girl!"

My mother yelled in the nurses face about how I was to young to die. My father backed her up with badass cussing like a freaking salior.

What did the nurse mean?

My parents and the nurse went into the hallway and talked to each other quietly.

Why can't they talk in front of me? I thought bitterly. But I shook it away.

The nurse came back in and nodded to me. "She can leave" the nurse smiled and went to another room, where I guessed lilly was.

I quickly got up from the hospital bed and walked to Lilly's room with my parents close behind.

Lilly was sitting in a chair in the room with a sling on her right arm.

She smiled when she saw me.

"Thank you for breaking my arm" she joked moving her right arm a little causing her to winch in pain.

"Lilly I'm so sorry!" I cried. Falling to my knees on the floor beside the chair she was in.

Her eyes widened and she just smiled. "Its not your fault k" she said "its the black birds fault besides." She said her eyes sparkling with joy "I have and excuse not to do homework" she laughed. "Alright besty?"

I nodded and laughed with her. "I need to break my writing arm too" I whispered. My parents heard and playfully glared at me sending all of us bursting into fits of laughter.

"Wow, the cut on your forehead is completely gone." She gasped. I looked in the mirror and sure enough there was not a single scar.

I shrugged, "At least nothing can ruin my perfect face." I stated.

"Derp".

~8:00pm~

I was beat and my body was yelling at me to sleep. I was in the TV room watching 'the walking dead'.

My mom asked me why I watched that mess and that she didn't even watch it and she was blabla old. And what I learned from watching.

I swear grownups do not understand somethings are ment from entertainment and not for the learning purpose.

I think she disliked it because of all the blood. And can I say my favorite person is darl? I mean he has a freaking crossbow and its hot to me.

After I finished watching the two hours of it I went up the stairs to my room. I signed.

I really need a shower for this tenseness.

I quickly stripped my clothes and stepped into the shower. I turned it on to feel the hot water running down my body. I moaned.

I really needed that!

I slipped on my PJs after the shower, getting ready for bed.

~next morning~

I woke up to the sound of yelling. I put on my clothes and ran downstairs.

I saw 3 men in black and my parents with scowls. On of the men pointed at me. "There she is, the half-ling" I went stiff as my parents moved to protect me with strange weapons. "You will not touch her" my dad hissed.

A fight broke out and I retreated upstairs, I went to my room and locked the door.

A few minutes later I hears cries of pain and yells. I closed my eyes and sat on my bed.

This was déjà vu.

A man in black suddenly kicked my door down. "Kill her" he grunted.

The other two pointed their guns at my head and shot me.

~relaxe ppl it was a dream :)~

I jerked up in my bed screaming. I held my head as it roared In pain. I saw two people I never had seen before. A blue eyed woman and a red eyed man.

I hear them telling me not to forget.

Forget what?

The image vanished. My face was white with horror. Had I seen what will happen?

No dumba*s it was a dream.

I breathed a deep breath. It was a dream, a natural product of the human imagination.

I was relaxed at my own scientific explanion. I laid back in my bed again and closed my eyes.

Whatever that was I had a bad feeling, but I just couldn't place it.