chapter12

~chase~
[Warning sexual content]
After the attack we hadn't seen the pretty beast again. I had not wanted to hurt her, but that srltupid wizard disld not seem to know English, I'm pretty sure when you say, don't touch someone, it mean don't touch them, not blast magic at them like a dumbass.

"I'm sorry" rack said for the 50th time.

"And I don't care" I snapped again. The old man need to back off, I should have never asked his help. Now my girl might be hurt or worse.

"Can't I cheer you up" rack suggested. I signed, he wasn't letting this go.

"Try your best" I signed just to get him off my case.

"I know what you.favorite food is" I signed.

"What it is"? He will never guess apples.

Rack smiled. Uh-oh. "Deez nuts" rack shouted humping the air. I felt myself crack a smile, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Mission success" rack bowed.

I nodded, but my heart hu g heavy with the truth, the truth that it was my fault she was gone, the truth that I might never see her again.

Sherry jogged over to me (if you can call it that, she need more stamina).

"I think we found her" she panted. I bolted up and stared at her, where?

She seemed to read my mind, she at your fathers hideout, she gulped.

I knew what that ment, it ment my dad had a new toy to his collections.

I vowed to save her, i would do any thing, even if it ment taking out the enemy, my father.

~storm~

I ran nonstop, my hooves pounsi g the ground, after a man in black took her from me, I'd been looking since. Word came to be she was at Vincent's hidout. That was bad. I could no make a threat about what I would do if he touched her, because I knew it had already happened.

I had been one of Vincent's toys, he made me feel pleasure, all those year till I took on a horse form to stop him. I could not lie, I liked it when he had touched me. I liked it when he pushed into me, I did not complain, I was his favorite, I knew that much.

When I thought about what he might be doing with velvet, I got jealous, and scared that he would hurt her. I was not jealous that she was being touched, I was jealous because he was touching her.

I shook my head as I ran, such thoughts could put me back in his arms, partly where I wanted to be. I stopped at Vincent's hidout came to view, this was it, this was what I was waiting for.

It this what you want? A voice said.

I didn't know what I wanted, I only knew my body craved Vincent, while my heart was set on velvet. I knew where the secret door was, opened it to fond Velvet chained, I had shifted to human form, I had knew velvet could shift, I had not brought it up though.

As I walked towards her a voice made me jump. "Your here to play?" I looked to see Vincent, as sexy as ever. My body did barrel rolls and summer saults as I looked at him. Control yourself horn dog.

I looked back at velvet aka Kayla. My heart throbbed. I took another step to her. "Baby come here" Vince said.

My mind and body was shouting at me.