Curtains are rising

It's been a few days since Izuku started classes at U.A and Miaka's weird few days. She missed the city air and ambiance. However, she figured it was perfect timing that she ended coming back to her dimension. There's been a few things that were...concerning to her. She couldn't be too sure if the info she had was accurate. Today on Miaka's to do list was to track and trace information. She wasn't sure enough of any definitive evidence other than words spoken in dark alleys by pitiful beings. 

Miaka yawned and smiled as Izuku was rushing to eat his breakfast. Her smile grew into a smirk as Inko came in the room. She looked at her son stuffing his face.

"Izuku? What's wrong? Are you meeting someone before school?"

"I'm wunning wate!" Izuku mumbled with his cheeks stuffed with rice. Miaka poked his cheek with an "innocent" smile. 

"Izuku, you have an hour and a half before class begins." Inko looked to her "adopted" daughter and scowled with an eyebrow raised. "Miaka?" The diclonius stopped poking her "Izu"'s cheeks and looked towards Inko. 

"I thought it was funny." Izuku deflated, relieved he didn't have 40 minutes to get to class. 

"Miaka, please don't prank Izuku just so you can poke his cheeks." Inko scolded the pinkette, who only smiled and patted Izuku's head. 

"Okay~~ I'm sorry Izu. I'll walk you to school."

"Are you going out today Miaka?" Inko asked as she came over to Miaka and settled her hair. 

"Yeah. I got some errands on my list to do today. Walking with Izu will get me more fresh air and an early start on them." Miaka washed her dishes throughly and gave Inko a daily hug. "I'll go get changed and I'll be home after lunch."

"All right then." The mother smiled and patted the girl's cheek. She watched Miaka leave and saw her son, finally lifting his head from the table. "She really got you this time, didn't she?"

"Yeah. I just wish she didn't prank me in the morning." 

"It did bring some excitement this morning though." She smiled nervously at her son's expense. 

After leaving the apartment, Izuku and Miaka talked about how school was going since Miaka went missing. She told him of how her essence was switched with an alternate self. At first, he didn't believe her. However, he did remember the very few instances that didn't seem like Miaka. Like when she seemed surprised when he called her Nee-san or when she didn't seem as guarded as before. Despite being more relaxed then when he met her, Miaka seemed... beyond relaxed. Almost normal. Miaka was ready to floor Katsuki when she was told that he was about to rush him in front of the class. Thankfully, his homeroom teacher was there. Something about him sounds familiar though... 

After dropping Izuku at school, Miaka smiled and wanted to check the cameras and see if any cameras picked up on her for the past week. She could only hope that her other self figured that she was trying to cover her presence all together. The little pinkette has seen the cameras were still in operation. As she was going to check another area, she heard a bit of information that was...foreboding to be in the least. 

"...gonna happen soon."

"They said that this will get our names known."

"Even get paid too."

"And all we gotta do is go nuts!"

"Shut up! Some one can hear your dumbass. But yeah it's an easy job. We even get to knock All Might down."

Miaka narrowed her eyes. This wasn't good. She needed more infomation. With a heavy heart, she texted Inko sayiing to save her lunch for her dinner. This was going to be a full day.