Reveals and Secrets kept

Miaka ran in the direction to where Izuku and All Might went. She could have used her vectors, but it would catch people's attention when they see a pink haired girl fly through the air, especially in broad daylight. That's the last thing she needed right now. She needed to find Izuku. As much as she loved Izuku, the boy did have times where he surprised her. This was one of those times, but at the worst possible times. The symbiotic voice was now active and was getting worse. It was essentially nagging her on how something was going to happen. As much as it was a pain when it came to her daily life, these were the times she listened. When it was silent was concerning. Now that it is acting as a red alert, it was scaring her a bit. Miaka saw a crowd up ahead.  She went into an alley and had her vectors fly up to the top of the building next to the crowd. Miaka ran to where the crowd was gather.  What she saw worried her.

It was Katsuki! He was stuck. The sludge villain from before was using him as a hostage and a vessel! 

"What the hell?! How did he-" She stopped herself, thinking back to when Izuku had grabbed onto All Might's leg. That must have jostled the soda bottle to fall somewhere with Katsuki nearby. Miaka looked to the pro heroes on the scene. She scoffed as she watched them bumble around like idiots. One of them was way too big and she couldn't fit in the market place. One was weak against fire and was basically kindling. The other two was just as useless. She needed to help. She looked in her pockets and had her ribbons. She took off her beanie and put the ribbons on quickly. Out of the corner of her eye, Miaka saw there was a pile of tarps on the roof in the corner. She grabbed one and wrapped it around herself.  As soon as she got down to the edge, she saw Izuku down there, trying to get Katsuki out. She jumped and had her vectors yank her to  the ground fast. Her eye met the villain's once again and let out a truly murderous stare. Her vectors began to vibrate at extremely high speeds. They were helping get the sludge away from Katsuki as Izuku pulled on Katsuki. 

"Deku! And You!!"

"I don't know why either! But my legs just moved! My body  just moved because...  it looked like you needed help!" Izuku cried out tearfully and proceeded to pull as Miaka shielded him from the fire and the sludge. Her vectors kept moving and let out little explosions, blowing away the slime. If she can get Izuku and Katsuki away, she can get rid of this slimeball and possibly mutilate him. Or cook him. Whatever caused him the most pain. Her anger fueled the vectors to swipe away everything coming to them. Suddenly, she saw All Might, with blood on his lip. 

"I chewed you out for something I hardly put to practice right now!" She held onto Izuku and Katsuki and waited for the pro hero to finish off this guy. "A PRO ALWAYS PUTS HIS LIFE ON THE LINE!!! DETROIT SMAAASH!!!!!!!!" 

Miaka stood her ground as she used her vectors as anchor points to secure herself and the boys by her side. Due to the high pressure from the man's punch, everyone shut their eyes and opened them to feel rain drop down on them. Miaka only tsk'ed as All Might sent him to the stratosphere. 

All Might looked to the cloaked figure and had a peek at their eyes and saw one. He recognized it. It was the girl from before. But this eye. It was changed. It actually did send a shiver down his spine. The color of it had darkened from the emotion behind them. It was an eye filled of silent rage, unlimited malice, and malevolence personified. Who was she?

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!" His head turned to see debris moving and that it was stacking until Death Arms revealed it was just plain rocks after punching it. All Might turned and saw the girl had disappeared, leaving only the tarp that covered her appearance from the world. He knew her quirk had something to do with the transparent arms during the fight. If anyone was paying attention, they could see there was arm like tendrils that swiped at the slime that surrounded the three teens.