A new friend

Miaka was on her way to do her usual check up on Izuku and his training with All Might. It's been a few months since he took up the training and she can see the clear difference in her little Izuku. She was proud of Izuku going the distance to achieve being the hero he has wanted, despite every time everyone would tell him to quit. She nodded and went onto a little detour. and grabbed some breakfast for him. One of the rare times he went out to see her, he told her of all the training regimen that he was going through including some of the modifications that he added to it. Miaka grabbed something high in protein for him that was filling to get Izuku through the day until lunch. She might as well grab something for the hero as well. After finding and hacking some of the high end classified files on All Might, she knew the extent of the damage he had taken. She grabbed him a small salad with a boiled egg. She will use her pocket knife to makes slices of it when she got close to the beach.

This was the first time she would give a sign that she was watching, but she wanted to show a bit more support than the night visits to check on his status and him coming to see her. She was by the beach, but stayed out of view to see Izuku, trying to lift a mini fridge. She smiled as he did his best. He was coming towards the truck where Miaka was close to. She ran for cover. She realized how ridiculous it was to hide, but All Might was probably already suspicious of her. Not once had he mentioned to Izuku, as far she knew, that he never talked about her again ever since that first day.

"All right, then. Let's take a break."

'Ah, my cue.'

Her vectors grabbed the two lunches and went towards both males. They were facing the beach which was perfect for her.  She used a vector to poke his shoulder and watched him turn around. Giggles were threatening to come out as she lightly patted his head with the invisible hand. He turned to see a floating lunch coming at him. Izuku panicked as All Might was hit with a flying salad. He felt a hand pat his head and ruffled his hair. A bento lunch box from a convenience store levitated in front of him. He grabbed it to feel a vector write on his back. It was.... He smiled when he realized what it was. She was wishing him good luck and that she would watch over him. 

"What the hell?" All Might looked around the area to see no one, but it seemed that his young successor also had a lunch. He knew who the person was. However, he never found out who it is. He knew it had to be the girl that was with Izuku when they initially met and when he went up against that sludge villain. He kept his mouth shut and never mentioned his effort in trying to find the girl. It wasn't that she bared no ill will towards him or Izuku, but it still worried him. "Well, it seems that someone wanted to give us breakfast. Should we?"

 "We should. After all, they probably wasted the money on it." All Might didn't want to seem rude, but he was suspicious of the food. He was about to voice his concerns, but had a piece of lettuce fly into his mouth. "Gruh!" He chewed and waited a while. Izuku was also frozen, waiting for his mentor to burst out or something. What he was actually doing was analyzing the letter that were being written on his back that said 'Just eat it. Watch out for Izuku, blond bun bun.' After that, he felt a small tug on his hair. It was a playful pull that meant no harm. Izuku slowly ate his breakfast, watching on how All Might was going to react.

"Well... this happens to be those kinds of mornings." He muttered.

Miaka was happy to see Izuku was ok and managed to pull a bit of tomfoolery with the number one pro hero. She sighed. She may have not had experience with men or boys her age, but that didn't mean she didn't appreciate good looking men when she saw one, like the two heroes that kept coming to her forest. All Might was a good looking man in his giant muscular form. She can imagine on how much warmth he gave off. The thing is he was also a good looking man in his true form. As skinny and almost gangly looking as he was, he had nice eyes. Not only that, he was a genuinely nice man. A bit foolish, but who wasn't? The man had the weight of the world and he wasn't showing any sign to show that he was in pain, distraught, or upset. She really liked the man. If there were more men in her world, the world would have been a less shittier place. Hell, if they were more like the heroes from the forest, it would definitely be less worse.