Finally, we meet...

Days after the truth reveal, not a lot of changes were present. Inko and Izuku did ask more of her well being, especially since she still insisted on living in the forest and wanting to be a tree hobo. She just felt more at ease with the night sky, the cold air, and the ambiance of the night. Not to mention she had to keep up the ghost of the forest. There was another time when those two certain heroes had come and the blonde one was sad that he and his friend might have responsible for the death of a ghost girl. That prompted him to being smacked by his friend. It seems that the man with black hair could erase quirks. How, she didn't know. What she did know was that it doesn't work on her. A change that did happen was that her time at the forest was lessened since she had been frequenting to the Midoriya household now and no one really stepped foot in there anymore. Inko was happy to have someone like a daughter. Even though she had a son, she did love having someone to dote on as a daughter. Miaka liked spending time with Inko. It made her feel normal. She wondered if her mother would be as warm and bright as Inko is. Inko had earned her title as honorary mother. 

Another change that her symbiotic voice went back to being an auditory annoyance majority of the time. However, something told her that Akako wasn't going away visually. She still showed up at the corner of Miaka's eyes, but faded away. There were still the moments of when she would talk about the changing of the world and her inner dark desire to make someone be like them. There were times she just stayed silent. The silent was what made Miaka wonder about the most. What on Earth is the voice in her head going to be like? No sense in trying to figure it out. Akako also talked about Miaka being a hero. It was an odd conversation, but no matter if the voice was her own psyche or not, Miaka didn't want to be a hero.

It was the last month and Izuku was still training for his test for U.A. She made sure to make him a protein and energizing breakfast for Izuku and a salad and fresh roll for All Might. Both of the males had gotten used to the floating breakfast that always came to them. All Might had a theory on who it was. No information ever popped up on the mysterious girl that Izuku claimed was his cousin. He could tell that the fanboy would never lie to him unless he had to. It seemed that whoever the girl was had told him to keep quiet about her existence. She was suspicious all the way through. Every attempt he had made to look up the girl it always ended up in a severe malware attack that took out a whole entire network and connecting servers. He hadn't given up on finding who the girl was....but she did give really good breakfast that worked for his dietary limits.

Speaking of U.A, Nezu still had lunch breaks with Miaka. They would discuss interesting topics. Mainly on any information that Miaka and Nezu was willing to reveal about themselves and the data on them since they were both experimented on. Miaka hasn't revealed much on her past to him, but the experimentation was something the two could always talk about. It was healing of sorts. Every conversation would always end with Nezu trying to convince Miaka to apply for U.A and that he was willing to recommend her in. As usual, every time ended with a no from Miaka. The girl was fine just the way things were until they changed.

Today was the day of Izuku and his test. He had finished the task that All Might had him do as a part of his training, clearing out a beach. He had cleaned it all just before All Might had gotten on the beach. Izuku was falling towards the ground until he was caught by All Might in his hero form.

"You have earned a break!"

"A-All Might..." Izuku smiled tiredly while he was incredibly sweaty. "I did...I did it! I did it!"

All Might nodded and showed the progress that Izuku has done within the last 10 months to get to where he is now. He had a scrawny lean body that was now more muscular. He had worked himself to fit the quirk that All Might was to pass to him, but...

"I... I felt like ... I cheated. I feel like I just took a short cut to get to here." Izuku thought of how much All Might has done for him. Not only that, he thought of all the effort and support from Miaka and his mom. "I feel.... so..." He began to cry on how much time they had spent for him to reach for his dream. "lucky and blessed."