Let the show begin

It's been a couple or so days since Miaka found about an oncoming attack on All Might. She had found a couple of small time criminals that had mentioned a meet up for their group since they were heavy melee quirk users and they would be closer to a forest? Wherever they are attacking has to be nowhere near the city. It didn't make much sense to her, but she was pretty sure it'll hit when it does... hopefully. Miaka hooked up a small camera in the meeting area so that she can get there as soon as the portal opened to the location as soon as they start gathering. All she needed to do was watch. 

"Oh dear." Miaka looked over to Inko.

"What's wrong?"  Inko looked over to where Miaka was watching her phone. 

"I need to pick up stuff for dinner. Do you mind if you watch the house?" The older woman asked. 

"What do you need? I'm going to go and pick up Izu anyways."

"Well, I only need brown sugar, mirin, and sesame seed oil. Do you mind though?" Inko asked once again. 

"It'll be fine. I need to walk around anyways."

"All right. I'll leave the money on the table as soon as you're done changing. Thank you Miaka."

"No problem, Mom." Miaka smiled at the older woman and went to change into her washed out denim hoodie, green short sleeved shirt, and a pair of cargo pants Inko recently got her. Inko wanted to give her more clothes than what she had since she didn't really have much. With her beanie over her head, she went out with a pair of sneakers that Inko used to fit in. 

"Heading out. See you soon."

"Be safe, Miaka." 

Miaka went to the grocery store first since she had a little more time before Izuku got out of school. Her phone was still streaming the warehouse scene. No one entered the building. She wondered if someone had a quirk to warp someone. It's either that or someone had built a device to create the portal. If it's the latter, she was definitely stealing one. Maybe she can visit Mi and the crew. Especially Sanji's food. The man has forever changed her brain chemistry with his food. She sighed as she ended up making herself hungry. 

"Dang it. Looks like I'm grabbing some snacks before getting an Izu." She grabs a couple of meat buns right at the checkout. Since U.A was pretty close, Izuku won't suffer from a cold meat bun. As she kept getting closer, she was amazed on how extensive and expansive the school was. No matter how many times she saw the building, she was amazed at the fact this is supposed to be a high school and not just an office building. She never went for formal education. Anything she learned, she learned on her own. Miaka did wonder what her life would be like if she did have a normal life, despite the horns and hair. If she had her life reset here though, she wouldn't know the truth on how the world works. She would rather keep her knowledge and experiences. Otherwise, it would just be a waste. She looked over at a blocked off section of the wall that people were working on. 

'What happened here today?'

She stood by the entrance making sure her hair was hiding. She saw many kids her physical age walk by her. Honestly, it's so weird having to see a group of kids her age, but they're not really her age. A trio caught her attention as she smiled back at them. There was a girl with long light blue...periwinkle hair and matching eyes. She smiled and waved at her, and Miaka waved back. To the side of the girl was a tall guy with blonde hair and...odd eyes. Even for her, they were odd. He reminded her of the kid from that one game one of her friends would play almost religously. He smiled at her and she let out a small one with a nod. She did the same for the meek boy by his side. He reminded her of a small bunny. He looked like he wanted to hide from her. He had dark blue...indigo hair and eye color. He gave her a small nod in return and then quickly averted his eyes. Aww... he was like a cute bunny.