In the precipice

Pink reddish eyes open to see nothing, but a black abyss. She raised an eyebrow, wondering is this what the afterlife for dicloni is like. She looked around, seeing nothing else. 

"Am I in hell?"

"Would you be able to tell the difference between that and the world you left behind?" She turned to see a curvaceous figure....a familiar one. She donned long dark pink hair with matching eyes. She knew exactly who it was, but it wasn't possible. The queen was gone. Or should be.

"Lucy?"

"Yes. And no." The girl narrowed her eyes.  The woman sighed as she began to explain herself. "I am the original diclonius. Despite popular belief, "Lucy" may have been the queen, but I am the one who affected Kaede for her to become Lucy. Basically, a god." 

"Why look like her?"

"She was my favorite." 'Lucy' shrugged. She ran her hands through her body. "Not to mention she matured so beautifully."

"So what's going on? I jumped and I died."

"In that world, yes. However, I decided to extend your life."

"Why me?" The girl crossed her arms. 

"Why?"

"Why? Others have died before I have. Is there a specific reason for me to have lived when I was clearly going to die?"

"You're different. No one has lived when I wanted them to die. You and the original Lucy." Wanted them... to die? Could it be....

"I was supposed to die that night."

"Yep. You have fallen into despair that night, but you have risen in a way that is spectacularly worthy of a diclonius. A queen." 'Lucy' smiled widely with a hint of insanity. The smile was distorted to where she looked like the slit mouthed woman from Japanese mythology. "I introduced the diclonius to the human race and you all indulged in what that world had to offer. Now, you can introduce yourself and create more diclonii in my name!!"

"We had never hoped or asked for these lives!!" The girl screamed. Her blood boiled at the so called "God" in front of her. "Just because you created us, I refuse to listen to a cruel childish god!!" The smile turned into a straight line, not showing the anger that 'Lucy' felt. It returned though. "Now, now. How about stopping your clock? I can prolong your aging by 10 years. You're about 15? I can make it to where you will stay 15 for 10 years."

"If you're at the point where you are bargaining, you must really be desperate." The girl sneered.

"I was being kind." 'Lucy' 's face was set at a glare that would have even terrified the original. "Now, you have no choice!! I AM SENDING YOU OUT AND YOU WILL SPREAD THE VIRUS!!!"

The closest feeling that she can ever describe the feeling was as if you were being sucked into a vacuum and then get tossed away, only to be flushed. So many pulls and pushes at dizzying rate and angles. Her eyes closed themselves to avoid seeing lights and objects fly past her. The last thing she felt was falling through trees and gently floating onto a bush.