Part 2

Dixie's pov:
I woke up at 10 am and got ready , I ate breakfast then went to my dads room . I found him putting some clothes in a box .

D: hey dad , what are you doing ?
M: these clothes are a little tight on me. I'm gonna donate them
D: that's good , better then throwing them away
M: yeah ( picks up the box ) I'm gonna go now . Bye
D: bye

I went to my office and worked a little then went to my room . I changed my clothes then went to the coiffed shop I went too yesterday.

D: hi can I get one hot white mocha and umm a chocolate cupcake ?
N: sure , and nice to see you again ( smiles )
D: thanks
N: the total is $3,60
D: okay ( gives him $5.0) keep the change
N: ( gets happy ) okay , your order will be ready in a bit
D: okay ( sits in the couch)
N: ( makes her coffee then gives it to her ) enjoy ( walks away )
D: ( takes a photo of her food then starts eating )

I took a photo of the food and put my location on it then posted it on my story .

These cupcakes are the most delicious thing ever . I enjoyed every bite of them . I finished them and sat there on my phone .

N: ( walks over her ) done ?
D: mhm
N: ( takes the tray and walks )

Noah's pov:
Omg Dixie came here again , it's weird to say her name . I made her the best cupcakes in the world , they were special. Special cup jade for a special girl . Anyways , I saw her taking a picture of the food and I quickly went to her insta acc . I saw the story and she put the location. I got so happy because I think I'm gonna get more customers, more money ! I washed the plate and the cup and sat in my chair . I stared at Dixie and realized that she's the most gorgeous girl in the world. Who is she so beautiful? She's literally like a- no no no no ! SHE NOTICED ME STARING AT HER ! Wtf is wrong with me !!!! I looked down from embarrassment and turned red . I heard her giggles a little then looked back at her phone . UGH THATS SO EMBARRASSING!!!

Dixie's pov:
I was looking at my phone when I noticed the guy was staring at me . I looked at him and he looked down from the embarrassment. I giggled a little then went back on my phone. It was cute , he's cute. Wait- am I falling for him ?
———————————————————————————

A/N
Hi everyone, I don't really like this story , I think I'm gonna delete it and starts an another one.