Part 52

After 2 years

Dixie :
24 years old
Doesn't have any friends.

Noah :
24 years old
Still rich. Friend with Luna , Amelie and Blake . Still love Dixie but acts like he doesn't.

Amelie - Blake
24 years old
Engaged
Amelie's really close with Luna , more than she was with Dixie

Luna :
23 years old
Sees Noah as a friend . Super close with Amelie
———————————————————————————

Dixies pov :
My life is so disgusting. After I ended things with Amelie, my life started getting bored . Now I only have dad , and he's everything to me . I got so close with him in the past two years . We started going out together, watch movies and do everything together. He's my best friend. But I still want a real one , yeah I know I have dad but I need someone who can understand me when I just look at them . I want someone that I can tell them my secrets . But I ended all my friendships . Now it's 3 pm and I'm laying in my bed .

M: ( walks in) dix
D: yes ?
M: do you wanna go to the cinema tonight ?
D: sure , when ?
M: the movie starts at 5 pm
D: okay , I'm gonna get ready now
M: okay ( gets out )

I picked and outfit and got ready , I didn't take so long so so I curled my hair then went downstairs to dad. We went to the cinema and sat in our seats . The movie started and the people behind us didn't stop talking . I was really annoyed , I turned around and saw Noah and his friends . Noah looked at me and I quickly looked back at the screen. My heart started beating so fast , what's going on ? I started to remember all our memories together, what a good time . Tears started running down my cheek , I tried wiping them without dad noticing but he did .

M: why are you crying? ( wipes her tears)
D: s-something got in my eyes
M: ( knows that this is not the real reason ) do you wanna go home ?
D: ( cries harder but without any noise) p-please
M: ( gives her tissue)
D: ( wipes her nose and tears )
M: ( kisses her head ) cmon let's go
D: ( holds his hand and gets out of the theater )

Noah's pov:
Me and my friends planned to go to the cinema today . We booked the tickets and got there . We bought popcorn then sat in our seats . The movie started but me and Luna kept talking but in a lower voice but the girl in front of us looked at us , it was Dixie . I looked at her but she quickly turned around. I think she started crying because I saw her dad wiping her tears then they got out of the theater .

N: ( gets up )
L: where are you going ?
N: I'll be right back ( goes to them ) Dixie ? Mark ?
D: ( looks away )
M: ( turns around) Noah ! Hey
N: hey guys , hey Dixie
D: hey ( looks down )

Dixie's pov:
We were walking in the parking lot but someone called us . It was Noah , he said hi and kept talking to my dad . I was looking away because if I looked at him , I'm gonna start crying.

N: why don't you come tonight for dinner ? My parents would love to see y'all again

No no no please , I don't want too . Dad please say no

M: sure , we'll be there ( smiles )
N: okay , see you soon ( smiles and goes back in )
M: ( goes to the car with Dixie and starts driving)
D: dad why did you say yes ? You I know I don't like him !
M: well Dixie , I can't say no to him
D: I'm not coming
M: yes you are
D: dad please ! I don't want to come !
M: Dixie
D: just tell them that I'm sick
M: you're coming tonight, end of the discussion .
D: ( sighs ) fine
———————————————————————————