Part 6

Noah's pov :
Wtf did I just do

D: ( slaps him )
N: ( puts his hand on his cheek ) I-
D: shut up , I fucking hate you !
N: ( starts crying) no you dont .
D: yes I do ! Now leave me alone and don't talk to me anymore! ( goes to her car and starts driving)
N: no please ! ( falls on the ground and starts sobbing) why does the people I love leave me ?!

Why does it always happen to me? My parents left me , Dixie left me . Now I only have Blake . I drove to his house and knocked on the door

Bl: he- why are you crying?
N: s-she left me
Bl: come inside

I walked in and sat in the living room . After few minutes, I calmed down .

Bl: so tell me what happened
N: ( tells him everything)
Bl: oh im so sorry bro , but why did you lied to her ?
N: because I want her to stay  !
Bl: but she did-
N: I know she didn't Blake ! I'm just so mad at myself
Bl: it's okay bro
N: no no ! It's literally not okay ! Imagine being in love with someone and they just push you away
Bl: you're in love with her ?!
N: yes !
Bl: dude you just started being friends with her and you love her !
N: mhm . Help me please , I don't know what to do
Bl: try to forget about her .
N: I can't
Bl: I said try ! Please stay strong Noah !
N: I don't wanna be strong anymore ( lays his head on Blake's lap)
Bl: shhhh it's okay , go to sleep
N: ( slowly falls asleep)

Dixie's pov:
I kinda feel bad for what I did to Noah . But he lied to me about where he lives, did I overreacted? No I don't think so . I've always hated the people who keep lying to me . I arrived at home and went to my dads office. I found him talking on the phone so I waited for him to finish it.

M: ( hangs up ) are you okay ?
D: no , I told him our friendship is over
M: it's okay , this is better for you
D: mhm , I'm going to sleep now , gn
M: gn dix

I went to my room and changed my clothes then got in my bed . It smells like Noah . I started crying because I miss him and I hate him in the same time . Then I fell asleep while crying.

Blake's pov:
Noah fell asleep on my lap . I really feel bad for him , he doesn't deserve this at all . I can't imagine the pain of my girlfriend left me . I took him to one of the guests rooms and he slept there . Then I went to sleep .

The next morning

Noah's pov:
I woke up and saw myself sleeping in one of Blake's guests rooms . I washed my face and went home and got ready then went to my coffee shop. And like every day. No customers . No money . Just living like hell . I sat there and then hears the door open . It was Dixie's dad .

M: hi can I order one iced tea and the chocolate cupcake ?
N: sure , anything else?
M: no that's it.
N: the total is $4,20 dollars
M: ( gives him $5 ) keep the change
N: thanks ( about to start making the food )
M: hey umm , not because you and my daughter are no longer friends means that I'm not coming here again . I love your food .
N: ( gets tears in his eyes but wipes them ) thanks

This is literally made me want to cry . When he look at me , just the way Dixie did . And she look so much like him . I just can't get her out of my head . I finished doing marks food so I put it in a tray and gave it to mark .

Dixie's pov :
I woke up at 9 am and got ready then went to dads room . I didn't saw him there so I asked one of his men and he said he went out . I looked at his location and he's in Noah's coffee shop. Weird. I took my car keys and went there . I saw him drinking  something and eating .

D: ( enters the place and walks over him ) dad, what are you doing here ?
M: eating breakfast?
D: why here ?
M: because I want too , now what do you want ??
D: ( sits next to him) you literally told me to stay away from him ! Why tf are you here ??!
M: Dixie Jane ! I came here for breakfast! That's it !
D: yeah sure

Noah's pov:
I was on my phone waiting for mark to finish then I saw Dixie entering the place . Oh god she looked so beautiful! I really wanted to hug her so tight and told her that I'm sorry , I know I did nothing wrong but still . I really wanted to cry . I went over them and took the tray and gave Dixie a little smile . She rolled her eyes at me and looked away . Ouch , um okay . I went back and washed the plate and threw the cup away .

Dixie's pov:
I hate being here . Idk why is dad here , he's literally the one who told me to stay away from him. I just can't understand him !

D: what do you have today ?
M: nothing , maybe visiting my friends . They're doing a little party tonight so I'm gonna be there
D: good . When are you gonna leave ?
M: 8 pm
D: okay , what if it start raining?
M: idk
D: ugh ! I'm gonna be scared for the whole night ! Anyways, I'm gonna go home now , bye ( leave the place )
M: ( goes on his phone)

I went back home and worked a little bit then went to my room and watched a movie . I really miss Noah . I know we just started being friends then I ended the friendship but I miss him so much . I'm gonna ask dad if I could go back with him because I need him in my life .

———————————————————————————

A/N
Guys please tell me if I should do this story or the other one , because I really don't know what to do 😖😖