Part 4

The next morning

Dixie's pov:
I woke of the sound of the thunder. It was so scary. I looked at Noah and saw him sleeping in peace . I really wanna wake him up and hugs him tight but no . But I'm scared ,Ugh okay im doing it .

D: Noah ?
N: hmm what ?
D: I'm s-scared
N: ( sits up ) come here
D: ( sits in his lap )
N: ( rubs her head ) do you want me to take you home now ?
D: but if you did , would you stay with me ?
N: if you want me to
D: okay ! Let's go

I grabbed my stuff and Noah told me to wait in his car . I went to his car and it looked so old . It's like gonna break in any second. But he told me he's very rich . That's not my business , maybe it's his dads car ? Idk . Anyway , he came and started driving . I led him to our house then he's stopped and got out and went inside .

Noah's pov :
Wow . Their house is so big and huge ! I was so astonished when I saw it , it was way more bigger then Blake's house . We went inside and this is beautiful! The living room is bigger than my house. And there's a huge tv . I literally missed watching it. We went to Dixie's room and it was huge . How can she get bored of it ?

N: I liked your room
D: thanks , if you wanna use the bathroom , it's right here
N: okay ( goes to the bathroom)

Omg the bathroom is amazing! The water is so warm and the soap smells so good. I finished then went outside and sat on her bed .

M: ( walks in ) hey dix your- oh hi , what are you doing here?
D: dad he's my friend
M: oh okay , nice to meet you .
N: I'm noah , nice to meet you too
M: dix when you're free, come to my office
D: okay
M: ( goes to his office)
D: ( sits in front of Noah ) dw about him , he can be a little overprotective
N: yeah every father would do that
D: I'm hungry , do you wanna eat breakfast?
N: sure

We went to the kitchen and she told the maid to make breakfast. It was the most delicious breakfast I ever ate. It was better that mine ! And the coffee tastes so good . I tried to act normal and hold myself. We finished eating then we went back to her room .

D: do you wanna watch a movie?
N: ofc
D: ( sits on the bed and starts a movie )
N: ( sits next to her )
D: ( cuddles him )
N: ( smiles and puts his arm around her )

After the movie finished

N/D: ( sleeping )
M: ( enters Dixie's room and sees them )

Mark's pov:
There's something doesn't feel right about Noah . He look- idk but I don't like my daughter around him . I went to my office and searched for his name ( like yk what I mean ) . He's a 20 old hears boy , his parents died in a car accident and he's...super poor. No no no , I am not letting my daughter hang out with a poor boy . Because ik they're gonna date and get married and I don't want that . I'm gonna talk to Dixie about it when he leave . I can't put my daughters future in danger .
———————————————————————————