Part 17

Marks pov :
I got a call from the therapist and he said he's on iis way to our house , I called Blake to come with Noah to our house . He came with Noah and I let them sits in the living room.

Bl: Noah finally agreed to see the therapist ( looks at Noah ) are you ready to see him ?
N: mhm
M: I know my son , I know he'll get better soon ( smiles )
Bl: he will
N: ( smiles )
D: ( walks downstairs while laughing with griffin then notices Noah ) Noah ! You're here ( nervously laughs)
N: ( looks at her ) yeah ( looks away )
D: ( sits on on of the couch)
G: babe I'm gonna go now
D: okay stay safe ( smiles )
G: love you , bye everyone ( leave )
D: love you too
N: ( gets tears in his eyes) I'm gonna go to my room , call me when the therapist arrive
Bl: okay
N: ( runs to his room )
Bl: it was a big mistake for him to meet you ( rolls his eyes)
D: and what did I do ??
Bl: you played with his heart ! When you first met him , you kissed him and told him that you love him . Then when you found out that he's poor, you threw him away and said that you don't like him! You just care about money Dixie !
D: no I don't ! I love Noah as a friend and yes I kissed him and it was a huge mistake ! And I pushed him away and stopped liking him because I was scared for my future! And if I really only care for money , I should just broke up with griffin and go with Noah ! Big I love griffin so much and I'll not break up with him for a dumb reason!
Bl: so you're choosing griffin over Noah huh ?
D: yes ! In this situation. But that doesn't mean that j hate Noah and I don't want to be friends with him
Bl: you're such a bad friend Dixie , so bad . ( goes to Noah's room )
M: ( gets a call from the therapist and he said that he's outside ) the therapist is outside
D: oh I didn't in Ow he's coming
M: go call Noah and stay in your room while union the door for him
D: okay ( goes to Noah's room and about to open the door bug hears him talking)
N: she just doesn't understand me , I know she love his so much and I wish it was me .
Bl: bro you don't deserve her !
N: no ! I want her to be mine and only her !
D: ( opens the door ) the therapist is here
N: ( looks at Blake ) I'm scared
Bl: don't be scared, answer every question he asks and don't lie about anything ( smiles ) you got this
N: okay ( gets out of his room)
D: hey Noah
N: what ?
D: good luck ( smiles )
N: t-thank you ( goes downstairs)
M: I'll leave y'all alone ( goes to his room )
Tth: hey Noah , come here
N: ( sits in the couch)
Tth: so now you're not going to be stubborn like in the hospital ( laughs)
N: no ( laughs)
Tth: so let's get into this ( opens his notebook ) how was your childhood?
N: it was the best thing in my life , I wish I could go back there .
Tth: why ?
N: because my parents were with me , but now they're not. They died in a car accident when I was 15
Tth: what happened after ?
N: my life started to get harder , I started to loose money and food , I opens a cafe but I didn't have any costumes . Until I met mr.Damelio and Dixie . They changed my life to the best .
Tth: then ?
N: me and Dixie started being friends. I started getting feeling for her and then when I told her, she said "I don't like you back because you're poor and I'm scared for my future" . Then she dated that guy griffin and I still like her , when they got engaged , I planned to commit suicide. It was the best thing to do. And I did it .
Tth: ( writing on his notebook) okay , is there anything you saw ? Heard ?
N: mhm , I saw my mom
Tth: when ?
N: today , before I come here , I was crying in my bed then I heard her calling me , I wanted to hug her so bad but she told me she's from my imagination. She told me to keep flog and stop hurting myself, and she told me to see you and talk to you . And I listen to her .
Tth: and how do you feel after taking to her ?
N: I feel like I miss her more than I always do , I feel like I wanna see her again .
Tth: okay , so you're in depression . I'll give you some medicine that will help you . ( gives him a paper ) you'll go to any pharmacy and they'll give you them . Try to go out with your friends , that's will help you a lot. Your next appointment will be next week but at my clinic ( gives him an another paper ) see you later ( smiles and leave)
N: ( goes to his room )
Bl: how was it ?
N: it was good , he gave me some medicine and I have an another appointment next week .
Bl: cool , I need to go now . Bye , call me if you need anything
N: okay bye
Bl: ( leave )
N: ( lays on his bed )
D: ( enters his room ) are you awake ?
N: mhm
D: can I sit here ?
N: yea
D: ( sits on the bed next to him ) how was seeing the therapist?
N: good
D: ok, did he have you something?
N: yeah , an another appointment next week and some medicine I have to get from the pharmacy
D: do you want me to get them for you ?
N: no , I'm gonna go there on my way home
D: okay . Who's your wrist ?
N: good .
D: ( holds his hand )
N: why do you always hold my hand??
D: I just love holding it ( smiles) do you wanna go somewhere?
N: where ?
D: I'm not telling you ! But it's a really good place
N: ( thinks about what the therapist said) o-okay
D: cmon let's go!!
———————————————————————————