Part 34

The next morning

Dixie's pov :
I woke up in the morning still laying in Noah's arms , It was so warm  . I wanted to get up but he was hugging me tight. I couldn't so I stayed in my place .

N: ( wakes up and sees Dixie looking at him ) gm beautiful
D: gm ( smiles ) are you excited for today ?
N: no
D: ( slightly giggles ) well I am
N: ugh I hate this ( lays on his back )
D: ( puts her hand on his abs and strokes them )
N: ( looks at her ) don't do that ( removes her hand )
D: why ? ( smirks )
N: just don't
D: okay , when are you gonna get up ?
N: idk , I'm so lazy today
D: but that doesn't mean we're not going to your house!
N: okay okay

We got up after 15 minutes of flirting with each other and I went to my room . We got ready then I took cali and her food and we headed to Noah's house . We at breakfast then we changed our clothes and went to the pool .

D: okay I'm gonna get in ( puts her legs in )
N: don't go in the deep !
D: I won't !! Oooooo it's so cold ! Cmon get in
N: not now , I'm gonna go get water , do you want something??
D: can you get me a juice please ?
N: okay , don't go in the deep ! Be careful ( goes to the kitchen)
D: Okay

I continued swimming then I accidentally went in the deep , I tried to swim back but the water kept pushing me deeper . I tried to swim but I couldn't. Oh god what's happening?!!

Noah's pov:
I got the water and Dixie's juice then went to Dixie . I saw her drowning in the water ! I immediately dropped the tray and jumped in . I took her out and she started coughing so hard .

N: ( sits on the tanning chair and puts her on his lap then rubs her back ) are you okay ?
D: n-no ( starts crying)
N: what happened?
D: I w-as swimming t-then the w-water s-started pushing me I-in the d-deep , I-I tried to a-swim b-back but I c-couldn't ( crying )
N: ( sighs ) it's okay ( rubs her back )
D: I don't want to go back there ( leans on his chest )
N: I can go in with you and hold you all the time , do you want that ?
D: mhm , but who's gonna clean that mess ? What if we got hurt ?
N: dw I'll clean it soon , do you wanna go in now ?
D: mhm

I picked her up and slowly went in the pool . She climbed on me and didn't let go of me . We talked a little then I asked her something

N: can I ask you something?
D: sure
N: have you ever visited your moms grave ? I'm a little curious about that . It's okay if you don't want to answer.
D: no it's fine . And no I've never visited her
N: why ?
D: idk , I just feel like , I don't have memories with her , I've never saw her in real . And even if I went there , what am I going to talk to her about??
N: you can talk to her about your day , every update in your life , tell her if you're sad , or happy . Tell her that you love her. Tell her everything you want to say it to her.
D: yeah , but I still don't know how , and my dad never took me to her.
N: do you wanna go to her today ?
D: I-umm , idk
N: it's okay , this kid about it and tell me of you wanna see her and I'll take you to her .
D: why did you ask ?
N: just a little curious
D: okay ( lays her head on his shoulder)
N: do you wanna get out ?
D: yeah

We got out of the pool and took a shower ( not together ) then went to my room and cuddled .
———————————————————————————
A/N
Guys ! For the ones who read "my celebrity crush" . Do you think I should delete it? Or you guys like it ? Because I don't really have so much ideas for it. So what do you think ?