Part 131

Couple months later.
Griffin has been really abusive to Dixie and he's cheating on her . Noah is really happy and he doesn't have any feelings towards Dixie .

Dixie's pov :
Griffin is the worst boyfriend ever. He's so abusive and horrible. When I was with Noah , he wasn't like that . He was soft and loving . I really regret the divorce now , I was really happy with Noah . I'm so dumb for leaving him . He even banned me from seeing my kids ! ( griffin not Noah ) I haven't seen them in two weeks ! I only call with when griffin is not home . I miss them so much . Even my dad ! I haven't seen him in a long time and I miss him ! But tonight everything is gonna change . I'm gonna talk with griffin about what's happing . Now it's 7 pm and griffin is not home yet , I called him multiple time but he didn't answer. Then at 9 pm, he walked in  .

G: hi baby ( about to kiss her )
D: ( slaps him ) get away from me !
G: did you just slap me ?? ( grabs her hands and slaps her with his other hand ) don't f@cking slap me ever again !
D: leave me alone ! I wanna go see my kids !
G: why ? So you can f@ck Noah in peace ? You're never going to see them ! NEVER !
D: no I am ! I really hate this griffin ! I want to break up with you!
G: no !
D: yes I am ! ( walks to the door and about to get out)
G: ( pulls her by her shirt to their room and throws her on the bed ) I want you to strip now !
D: no !
G: NOW !
D: ( gets scared and takes off her clothes)
G: lay down !
D: ( lays on her stomach on the bed )
G: ( gets a belt and starts hitting her body with it )
D: ( screaming and crying)
G: ( does this for an another hour) now I'm going to the club and find some hotter girls than you to f@ck ! Not you , an ugly b!tch ( walks out of the house )
D: ( falls on the floor while crying and calls Noah )
N: ( answers) hey
D: Noah please come over ! I need you ! Please !
N: are you okay ?? Why are you crying?
D: Noah please come ! I need you !
N: okay okay I'm coming ! ( hangs up )

Noah's pov :
Me , Luna and Blake were having a movie night at my house . The kids were sleeping so we watched a horror movie. I got a call from Dixie through the movie , she was sobbing . She told me she needed me . Luna told me to ignore her but no , I know when Dixie's sad or hurt , and now she is . I put a hoodie on and went to their house . I heard her sobs coming out of theirs room . I went their and saw he naked on the floor with a lot of bruises and hitting marks all over her body .

N: Omg Dixie ?! ( sits next to her ) who did this ?
D: g-griffin. Noah please help me , I can't handle him anymore!
N: okay okay I will , umm here ( takes off his hoodie and gives it to her )
D: ( puts it on )
N: ( picks her up and goes to his car )

I gently placed her in the passenger seat and went to my house . I picked her up and walked in , Blake and Luna were so surprised. J took Dixie to my room and laid her on my bed . I gave her water and she drank it . I let her take a shower in the bathroom so she can calm down .

N: so , do you wanna tell me what happened ?
D: mhm ( tells him everything that happened with griffin while crying) I'm so sorry Noah , I broke your heart , I regret leaving you so much . Please forgive me .
N: ( smiles ) I forgive you dixie
D: ( hugs him tight ) I swear I'm never going to leave you again .
N: ( hugs her back )
D: can we starts over ? And take things slow
N: ( smiles and nods )
D: ( smiles and hugs him again )
N: I love you
D: I love you more

The end
———————————————————————————

A/N
Andddd this is the end . I'm really sad rn bc this story owns my heart . And thank you everyone for supporting me , especially doahhhstoriesssontt and Merryxnev . They supported me with every decision I make and gave me ideas too . I love you guys soooo much !