Part 27

Noah's pov:
I got up and went to my room and got ready for the day . I went to my office and started doing some work. Then I heard a knock on the door , it was Dixie .

N: do you need something?
D: no ( sits on his lap and wraps her legs around his waist)
N: dixieeee I'm working
D: but I miss you
N: but I need to work ! How am I supposed to work while you're on my lap ?
D: you can , please I don't want to leave, I'm bored
N: Dixie please-
D: fine then ! If you don't want me to be here I'll leave !! ( gets out of the room and slams the door)
N: what is wrong with you ! Ugh !( continues working )

Dixie's pov:
I ran to my room and laid on the bed and cried . I know I did the wrong thing but I want attention, I want to cuddle him and hug him all the day . I hugged my pillow as I cry and fell asleep while crying .

At 12 pm

Noah's pov:
I just finished working and I was sooooo tired. I went to my room , took a shower then went to check on Dixie . Idk why was she being like that , she was so clingy and kinda dramatic. I got so annoyed and got a little mad at her . Well she's the one who started being a baby and I didn't yell at her . Anyways. I went to her room and saw her sleeping while hugging her pillow , and dry tears in her cheek . I licked my thumb and wiped her tears then she slowly started to wake up .

N: you okay ?
D: I'm sorry ( starts crying)
N: ( picks her up and puts her in his lap ) don't be sorry , it's okay
D: I was being a big baby and you got mad
N: I wasn't mad , I was just annoyed
D: same thing
N: ( laughs) okay , do you want cuddles now ?
D: cuddles !! ( clings into him )
N: ( lays on her bed ) I think you'll never letting go
D: never !
M: ( walks in Dixie's room) hey guys , do you guys want to eat lunch outside ?
D: hey dad , yeah sure
M: okay , noah ?
N: yeah ofc
M: okay then , be ready at 1:30
N: okay we will
M: okay ( walks outside )
N: I'm gonna get ready now
D: noooo
N: Dixie it's 12:28
D: now the lunch is after 2 hours
N: okay , I'll get ready after 15 minutes.

We cuddled for 15 minutes then I went to my room and got ready . I wore a simple outfit because I didn't know where were going . I finished then went downstairs and waited in the living room.

Noah's outfit:

Dixie's pov: I got ready for the lunch and wore a cute outfit I bought it before I got in the accident

Dixie's pov:
I got ready for the lunch and wore a cute outfit I bought it before I got in the accident.

The outfit:

I took my purse and went downstairs and found Noah in the living room on his phone

I took my purse and went downstairs and found Noah in the living room on his phone . I swear Noah look so hot- why am I saying that ? Omg do I really like him ? Idk . I sat on his lap and laid my head on his chest . We stayed like this then dad came downstairs and we went to the restaurant. We sat in the table and ordered our food , now we're waiting for it .

The waitress: ( puts the food on the table then touch's Dixie's shoulder ) enjoy ( winks at her then walks away )
N: ( so jealous) are you okay ?
D: that was so uncomfortable
M: I'll talk to the manager about that
D: no it's fine
N: it's not fine Dixie ! He touched your arm and winked at you !
D: it's okay noah ! Or maybe you're jealous ( smirks )
N: no I'm not ( gets embarrassed)
D: yes you are ! Look at your cheeks , they're so red ( laughs)
N: ( looks away )
D: ( laughs more )
M: okay stop it dix ! Let's eat now

That was soooo funny to do . Seeing Noah mad and jealous, it's so cute ! And I love making him mad . We finished eating then we paid and I wanted to go and get ice cream but dad kept a saying no .

D: dad please !
M: Dixie I told you we can't go !
D: and why not ?!
M; there's a lot of paparazzi there and I don't want to deal with them .
D: ugh !!
N: do you want me to take you there ?
D: get ice cream ?
N: yeah , let's drop mark of them we can go
D: really ! Thank you
N: you're welcome.
———————————————————————————