6-10

6. Debunked 6

Lu Yun raised her head and looked stunned. She has lived together for seventeen years, and she is all too familiar with the meaning of every tiny expression on Uncle Lu's face.

Uncle Lu was serious, and she had never seen him so happy before. Tears welled up from her.

"Go to university, be the champion"?

it is good.

Since this is Uncle Lu's wish, then she will be the "Number One Scholar" all the way through her life as a student.

--

"You guys don't hurry to get out of the way, because it's not enough to harm the child, and you still need to block the road and don't ask the child to go to the village to save lives, right?

" Chen Juxiang, who is also swaying and playing tricks, said sarcastically.

"It's rare for your grandmother to be so vicious as you. It just so happened that the sons of your Su family said that they should change their surnames to stay away from you. In the future, everyone will return to the bridge and return to the bridge. It's just fine. Don't you Chen Juxiang either. The call of the good granddaughter, the disgust of the losers behind the back. It really doesn't have to be disgusting."

"That's right, it's too sinful, it's your grandmother. It's no wonder Xiaoyun's father uses the child as a raft. I don't feel at ease when I die, I want to tell the child to stay away from your house."

Aunt Tian tutted, and then looked at Chen Juxiang and the people of the Su family with eyes like monsters.

"If you know what's going on, don't make trouble anymore. This kid has to be taken to the hospital in the village as soon as possible. If it's delayed again and people are killed, the police station should come to the door to arrest you and shoot you."

"I I didn't want to kill her, there was a little bit of rat poison in it, and this little girl's film is so useless." Hearing the words "police station" and "shooting", Chen Juxiang finally panicked. She got up from the ground with a grunt and shouted indiscriminately.

When the people of the Su family heard that she didn't even call herself up, the expressions on everyone's faces were as stinky as if they had eaten big feces. There are a few who are used to being unreasonable, and originally intended to come forward to help out, but now they have completely lost their minds. And they are actually guilty.

"It's easy to say, the little bit of rat poison you said is not a child, even an adult may not be able to withstand it. If you think it's a little girl useless, why don't you drink it and try it yourself?" It was Dr. Lin who had been standing on the sidelines to watch the battle.

Dr. Lin's temperament has always been to uphold harmony and be kind to others. His good temper is as famous as his good medical skills. Therefore, it has always been highly respected by the villagers. At this time, in the face of the shamelessness of the Su family, he finally choked out aloud.

"That's right, how dare you say it so easily--a little bit of rat poison? How old can a child be able to stand it? You have to lie to the child that it's grass ash water, why doesn't she drink it by herself?"

Lu Hongzhen's voice sounded again, she Dr. Helin's words immediately drew a chorus of echoes from the surrounding area, "That's right, I never imagined that the wife of Su Laoliu's family could be so vicious."

... It's over!

Chen Juhua's face was completely pale, and her eyes were black, and only this thought remained in her heart. With her appearance, the rest of the Su family are not much better, including Su Hua'er, who is the most arrogant, with a pair of eggplants beaten by frost, and they are all wilted.

Xia Yuan and Lu Aiguo didn't bother to pay attention to the Su family. Lu Aiguo picked up Lu Yun and went directly to the tractor that was originally used to pick up relatives and still had a big red flower attached to it.

Before Xia Yuan climbed up, she was pulled by Aunt Tian. Aunt Tian didn't go, she stuffed a handkerchief with change for Xia Yuan to take with her, "Don't worry, I'll pack up the house for you and lock the door."

Xia Yuan reached out and took it, without rejecting it, but with tears in her eyes nod.

Before Lu Hongzhen and Wu Tan got on the tractor with them, they also summoned people close to them to give a brief explanation.

Lu Yun saw it in her eyes and kept it in her heart. People who are good to their family of three will always have the opportunity to repay.

The tractor drove away, and the people of the Su family were aggressive when they came, and they all looked like mice crossing the street when they left. Behind them, the chatter of the villagers never stopped. "Is this what Xiaoyun really said?"