331-340

331. Training Base

    After the meal, Zhang Min pulled Lu Yun back to his room, and Shitou followed him sticky, seeing him and Zhang Min giving him a blank look, "Why are you afraid that I will bully your daughter-in-law in private?

" Yun blushed and pushed him, "Don't follow."

Shitou's face was full of grief, Zhang Min couldn't bear it and laughed, "Forget it, it's nothing to ask him to see? Their Pei family's man It's all like this, your grandfather was like this when he was young, it's so sticky, it's really unbearable."

Zhang Min laughed for a while, just happened to pass a room, so he opened the door, "This one is for you guys. The room, you also see if there is anything to be replaced, the room where Shishi temporarily lived is too simple, and the light is not as good as this one."

"Very good."

Lu Yun and Shishi went in and took a look, the room was very decorated. There is a bit of a classic taste, the carved canopy bed, the matching large wardrobe, the imperial concubine's couch, the dressing table...all of which show the intentions of the person who arranged it. The two nodded together, and their hearts were very hot.

Arriving at Zhang Min's room, she quickly took a box from the safe and handed it to Lu Yun, "There are a total of four gold bricks, one for the jewelry of the three of us, and the other three for special use. The jewelry you used to marry Shi Shi.

Don't think too much. When Luo Luo and Pei Kun got married, I gave her three gold bricks directly, just like you. So, if there are remaining three gold bricks in the end You can keep it for yourself, you don't need to give it to me anymore.

The labor cost of making these jewelry will be deducted from the other piece. If there is any left, don't be polite to keep it. If it is not enough, you will tell your grandma, Grandma is supplying you, but the cost of jewelry is really not cheap."

"It won't be enough, the master who makes these jewelry won't charge you for the work." Lu Yun glanced at Shi Shi again and snickered.

"Yeah, grandma's goldsmith is an acquaintance, and she definitely won't charge us for wages, the kind of acquaintance you know very well." Shitou also interjected and added, feeling a little proud.

"You two, you're still too young. If the gold master really doesn't charge wages, I'm afraid you will pay more gold, unless the relationship is like ours."

Zhang Min shook his head and smiled helplessly. "Anyway, I can't tell you for a while, what happened to you outside? In short, remember that you should compare your heart to your heart, and your master also needs to eat. Even if you are an acquaintance, you insist on paying your wages. It 's a workmanship."

"Grandma, in fact, that golden lock was made by stone, and he will also ask him to make these jewelry."

Lu Yun couldn't help it, and quietly put her head in Zhang Min's ear and told her about the spiritual power of stone while smiling. Zhang Min was stunned when he heard it, and then laughed, "Can mental power still be used like this?"

Lu Yun nodded again and again, "Yes, yes, so, grandma, if you get the jewelry and don't like it, call him. Change, it will take a little while, and the gold will not be lost in the middle."

"This is very useful, then it will not be difficult to change the style of jewelry in the future? No, during this time, I will first think about a few kinds of jewelry. Style, wait for you to come back next time."

Zhang Min was excited and eager to try. Suddenly, her eyes lit up as if she remembered something, "As long as you have mental strength? That's not just your grandfather..."

"Yes."

Lu Yun thought of the marriage certificate that her grandfather claimed to get her without permission, so " Bad-hearted" giggling, "Grandpa has a talent for spiritual power, as long as you practice more and he can do it."

"Okay, I'll go back to him when I know it. It's not too early, you can go back quickly, Otherwise, Xiaoyun's parents should be in a hurry." No matter how reluctant Zhang Min was, she knew it was impossible to keep them, so she waved her hands impatiently to drive them away.

In the Lu family courtyard, Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan were waiting eagerly.

I received a call after ten o'clock and knew that Lu Yun and Shishi would be back today, but they could only stay for half a day, so they rushed back and waited, even the food for lunch was tasteless.

If it wasn't for a bit of reason, the two would almost have to rush to the door to wait, but although the two were still sitting in the living room, they took turns staring at the door with their mental strength.

So when Lu Yun and Shitou appeared, it was Xia Yuan's turn to stare, and she stood up immediately, her face full of joy, "They are back."

"Let's go, let's meet them." Lu Aiguo was full of The joy of the face.

"Mom and Dad."

"Mom and Dad."

Lu Yun and Shitou called out at the same time. Lu Yun saw Xia Yuan and Lu Aiguo who were greeted excitedly, and their noses started to get sore. This situation reminded her of when Shi Shi came back to visit relatives for the first time. It was exactly the same as this meeting, except that the location was different.

"You've finally come back." Xia Yuan and Lu Aiguo both sighed, "It's only been a few months, why does it feel like I haven't seen it for a few years?"

"You can visit relatives if you think of me." Lu Yun wanted to cry and laugh, so she took Xia Yuan's hand and acted coquettishly.

"Couples and couples haven't seen each other for several years before visiting relatives. What is it like when we went there, plus it's only for such a short time, it's not a joke?" Xia Yuan made fun of Lu Yun, "When others see you, you don't think you're still a baby. Baby, can't you do without Mom and Dad?"

"No matter what others say, we have to do what we feel happy. We have to take what others say as the same thing, then it's not like big pants, what do other people put on? Have you got your fart in your pocket?" Lu Yun stared.

"Okay, everything you said makes sense. Little girl, the older you get, the sharper your teeth become." Xia Yuan smiled helplessly.

Lu Yun grinned, then looked around, "Where are grandparents and Lu Jinsheng, it's not summer vacation, why didn't you see it?"

"It's because it's summer vacation, so I went back to Yushu Village to play with my brother and sister. Your grandma called back yesterday. He also said that a large and small group of people went back, and they were all crazy to play together. Before this summer vacation is over, I have already made an appointment to go back to play in the winter vacation and next summer vacation." Lu Aiguo laughed when he said that.

"What's wrong with this, their cousins ​​and cousins ​​rarely get together at ordinary times. What's the matter with their relationship during the holiday? You are just a coincidence. We are planning to go back to Yushu Village tomorrow."

Xia Yuan said it was fortunate that if her daughter and Shishi came back a day later, everyone would not be able to meet each other.

"Didn't you say you all came to the capital to take a medicinal bath?" Lu Yun regretted it for a while, but I didn't see it today, and I don't know how long it will take to meet next time.

"The location has been changed to Yushu Village a long time ago. The area up the mountain has been wrapped up by our family. The track train you mentioned in the past has also been built. The hot spring area has built a large village, and it is just right to get a training base."

Lu Aiguo smiled at Shi Shi and raised his eyebrows, "Why, I remember mentioning it to Shi Shi, but he didn't tell you?"