61-65

61. 

    There was no way for people to enter the space, so Lu Yun could only refine medicine outside. Fortunately, she was used to carrying everything she needed for refining medicine. Therefore, as long as there is a quiet and undisturbed environment, she can "start work" at any time.

Don't be disturbed when refining medicine. The more refined the medicine, the longer it will take for two or three days to stay and it is normal to not come out.

As for the failure of refining medicine, there is absolutely no need to worry about the explosion. The good thing about the medicine cauldron she uses is that even if the medicine fails to be refined, the medicine cauldron will shake a few times by itself, and a little green smoke will come out. .

The excuses are all figured out.

She can tell her parents that her "big warehouse" has prescriptions, herbs, and medicine tripods, and she has "self-learning" soil.

She can first refine some simple basic medicines in front of her parents, and then slowly transition it later. After a long time, her parents will naturally get used to her needing to "retreat" from time to time.

But if all this is to be implemented, the first step, at least she has to know the words first, right?

If she, a "six-year-old" child who hasn't gone to school or read, suddenly tells her parents that she is going to learn how to make medicine by herself, with a prescription, how terrifying would her parents be? How can she explain that she understands the prescription?

Step by step, she has to be patient enough. Not only the ability to refine medicine should be slowly revealed. In the future, she will have to slowly survive from elementary school to junior high school, high school, university... It's a sweet trouble.

Lu Yun was really happy and helpless when she thought about it. She thought that it would be difficult for her to be an ordinary "lively and cheerful" child in this life, and she still had to follow the rhythm of "self-appreciation".

Therefore, people cannot lie, and a lie must be rounded up in every way. Especially for someone like her who has a relatively straight temperament and doesn't have so many twists and turns, lying is really tiring!

While Lu Yun fully showed her "genius" side, she took time to sigh. As for Xia Yuan, she was stunned by her daughter's talent, and the more she taught, the more excited she became.

"Oh, what are you two doing together?" When the mother and daughter were teaching each other smoothly, a voice mixed with laughter came in.

Xia Yuan turned her head and smiled, "Auntie, why are you here?" People stood up and went forward. Lu Yun also obediently stood up and called someone.

"Come and see you guys, and bring some freshly picked eggplants and cucumbers at home." Aunt Tian carried a basket and approached the stone table, "Why did you start reading so early?

" It's not too early. Xiaoyun will be in the first grade in September this year. Anyway, if she is idle, let her recognize a few words first, and then she will not panic when she touches the textbook." Xia Yuan explained with a smile, also called Lu Yun, "Xiaoyun, go to the kitchen and make a cup of sugar water, and then get some cloud cake."

"Okay." Lu Yun got up and ran away.

"Xiaoyun, please don't go... Oh, you too, who are we and who, just hang out with each other, who is drinking what sugar water and what snacks?" Aunt Tian quickly stopped her, even though her mouth was so Said, but still couldn't stop the corners of his mouth turning up. Would it be useful to change someone to be valued?

"Isn't this the first time Auntie is here? I won't meet you next time." Xia Yuan smiled and held her back.

"You look so much better, what's up, is Lu Aiguo okay with you?" Aunt Tian handed the basket in her hand to Xia Yuan. Xia Yuan took it and put it on the stone table, and nodded shyly, "He's very nice."

"It's fine. Don't women expect to meet a good man who is responsible in their lifetime?" Aunt Tian looked at Xia Yuan's expression. He knew that Lu Aiguo could not treat her badly, so he was very happy for her.

"Actually, I have something else I want to warn you about today. You just got married a few days ago, and I didn't want to talk to you about these bad things, but I thought about it, if I didn't tell you Well, you are afraid that when they will make a move, you are not prepared."

"Is there something going on in the Su family?" Xia Yuan showed disgust. You don't have to think about it to know that it can only be the Su family that has made another moth. According to the experience and lessons of so many years, if they can calm down and do nothing, it is probably abnormal.

"No, the people in the Su family don't stop. First of all, there were rumors outside that you had hooked up with Lu Aiguo long ago, and that Boss Su caught you together when he was there. It was even vaguely spread. Said that Xiaoyun is not Boss Su's seed. They found those picky people in the village to talk nonsense. It's easy to deceive those outsiders who don't know what to do, how can those of us who know you believe it?" Aunt Tian When he said that, his brows were furrowed, and his angry face was a little red.

"Fortunately, the rumors stopped a day before they spread. The people who said those words the most fiercely suddenly became dumb and didn't dare to spread it again." Aunt Tian approached Xia Yuan with a smile in her voice. She lowered her voice with a bit of schadenfreude, "It looks like those people have all been warned."

"They were warned, who warned them?" Xia Yuan had a faint guess in her heart, but she wasn't too sure.

"Who else is there? Except for the chief secretary of our village, who can act so fast to restrain those people?" Aunt Tian nodded in the direction of Erbo Lu's house, "The one who really had blood on his hands What about a great hero? "

"What is a great hero? Auntie, what the hell is going on? I've never heard Lu Aiguo mention it." Xia Yuan's curiosity was suddenly picked up.

"It's not that you don't know, it's a long story, and we have to start before liberation. Lu Aiguo and his second uncle became the brigade secretary of our village right after liberation, and he has been talking about it in our village for so many years. Yes. Don't look at the rascals and ruffians in the village who are usually not afraid of everything. In fact, who dares to throw a flower gun in front of Lu Chaoqun, is it like a mouse seeing a cat when he sees him?"

Aunt Tian narrowed her eyes . Recalling the past, she and Lu Chaoqun were actually of the same generation, and they were both from the same village. But the age is ten years younger than him, and these things are actually heard from the elders.

"I guess this time it's those people who think that Lu Chaoqun won't really treat you and Xiaoyun as their own family, so they dare to accept the benefits of the Su family. If you don't give them the courage, they won't dare to be silly."

The name Lu Chaoqun Very unfamiliar, I guess this is the second uncle's name? Xia Yuan looked at Aunt Tian and didn't interrupt her, she just guessed it subconsciously.

"Before liberation, Lu Chaoqun killed the devils himself. It is said that he met a whole group of devils on his way back to the village. How cruel are the devils? They even have guns. In the past, I was thinking of ways to separate people and lead them to the trap dug up the mountain to catch wild beasts."

Aunt Tian looked up at Xia Yuan, showing her doubts, and couldn't help laughing, "Don't you know? Lu Chaoqun is Lu Aiguo. His second uncle's name."

Xia Yuan nodded, Aunt Tian didn't say she really didn't know.