151-155

151. New year's Goods

  After tidying up their respective small warehouses, the east began to turn white, and the sky gradually became brighter.

Xia Yuan suggested to the other three: "Today is Sunday, eldest sister and the others won't come. In two days, you should be busy selling the vegetables you saved from the summer, why don't we go shopping while we still have some free time today. Department store. I haven't prepared the New Year's goods yet."

"Buying New Year's goods? I have everything in my big warehouse. Mom, you can make a list and I'll just take it out."

Lu Yun really doesn't like visiting department stores. interest. She had been dragged by her mother twice before, and she refused to go again after that. First, she feels that the things in the department store today are far less abundant than in her space. The second is that the attitude of the salesperson there is not good at all. When you go shopping, you feel like you owe them something. She couldn't pick and choose, and she saw with her own eyes that someone asked a few more questions and was ridiculed by the salesperson.

"There are indeed a lot of things in your big warehouse, but those clothes and fabrics are not suitable for taking out. This year, our family made money, and it was also the result of each family's help. So I thought that this year's work would be given to each family in my hometown. The family's New Year's ceremony can be prepared more heavily. If the elder sister, elder brother-in-law, Wu Tan, Lin Weisheng, and Zhang Ming come to help, in addition to the salary we agreed to pay for three months, the New Year's goods cannot be left behind. Anyway, we have a truck to go back, and no matter how much things we have, we won't be able to take them with us."

Xia Yuan snapped her fingers in the same way, "My sister came over that day and accidentally mentioned that many people in Haicheng will buy a semiconductor radio to go back to them. There are many people in the factory and my brother-in-law's factory who have bought them.

I just want to buy one for my uncle and ... my parents. Take it back and it can relieve their boredom. , people in the village will feel that we have made money and have not forgotten our roots.

There are also a few people in the uncle's family, there are nine people connected to the children; second, at the parents' place, Aibing and Zhang Cai; the elder sister's family of three plus her parents-in-law has a total of five people; the second sister's family of four plus her husband has a total of five people Five, I thought that instead of trying my best not to know what to buy for each of them, it would be better to buy a new dress for each of them, and look at the New Year's Day. So there are twenty-three people here alone, and there are a lot of clothes to buy.

The eldest and second sisters all came to help us, and their parents-in-law also contributed, so bring them a new dress, and they will feel happier when they see it. Xia Yuan did not explain why she wanted to buy new clothes for Lu Aijiao's in-laws and Lu Aimei's father-in-law. As for Lu Aimei's mother-in-law, didn't they all break up, she naturally ignored them.

"Except for them ." , and the four of us, my sister, brother-in-law, Gu Feng and Gu Meng can't be left behind. You see, there are eight more people in here. This doesn't even include buying food, but all the food can be taken from Xiaoyun's large warehouse. But just from what I said, I am afraid that today we will all have to ride out and carry them back. "

What about the clothes of thirty-one people?" If one set is at least sixty-two. Lu Yun was dumbfounded and made a faint motion, directly amusing Xia Yuan, Lu Aiguo and Shi Shi, "Mom, are you really sure you want to buy so many clothes in one go?" Do we have enough cloth tickets? "

Enough, before when your father and Shitou went out to sell things, they collected a lot of cloth tickets. Later, I specially asked your aunt and the people in their factory to exchange a lot of other tickets." I have calculated it all. Xia Yuan was very proud. As early as the summer, she planned to bring back a new set of clothes for everyone in each family this year, and she would definitely earn face for Lu Aiguo.

Thinking of Lu Aiguo's face, she thought of Shishi, "By the way, we also have to bring new clothes for your uncle, aunt, cousin, and two cousins, so that the New Year's ceremony can't be missed. You have been out for so long, no matter how they treated you before, we have to do the etiquette that we should do on the face. These things don't cost much, but it's worth using them to buy a good name. "

As for Xie Jiang, Lu Aijiao, Wu Tan, Lin Weisheng and Zhang Ming, they all know that their capital came from the ginseng dug by Shishi. Lu Aiguo has already told them all about it, but he can't say it, lest Shishi's aunt and uncle come over entanglement.

"No, they won't be content."

Stone refused indifferently. He has seen through people like his uncle and aunt for a long time, whether they give them something or not, they will not be satisfied. If you don't give it to them, they will come to entangle.

If you give it to them, they will despise you for giving too little, and feel that they can take more advantage.

Several people present actually understand this truth. Xia Yuan looked at Shi Shi with a bit of distress in her eyes.

"I know. But if we give it first, we give it back with great fanfare. Everyone has eyes, and they will make trouble again, and the people in the village will say they are too dissatisfied.

Instead, wait for them to come. Let's not talk about the New Year's Eve. People in the village will always be jealous of those who made money, and in turn sympathize with them, thinking that we are not authentic. Do you think this is the truth?"

"I listen to my sister-in-law. "

Stone nods dispensably. Xia Yuan can do what she thinks is good, anyway, they are not short of money at all now.

Lu Yun snickered while hiding.

If mom wants to show off, show it off. Exactly, it would be even better if the old witch of the Su family and the bunch of top-quality goods could be pissed off by the way. That's the real solution to the people, hahaha...

"Then let's go together and eat outside by the way." Lu Yun changed her lack of interest before, and began to look forward to it.

"Okay, I will go out on a bike then, except for the clothes, I will buy a few thermos bottles and take them back to the factory for use. Some time ago, I went back and found that there were no thermos in the factory. At noon, let's go to the public restaurant to eat mutton." Lu Aiguo was also very interested.

"Why don't you say that there is no hot water bottle at the factory? If you forget it, won't it take longer to make up for it?" Xia Yuan couldn't help but look at Lu Aiguo with anger all day.

"Didn't I forget it? I remembered it when I talked about buying New Year's goods." Lu Aiguo scratched his head and smiled at his daughter-in-law.

"I'm going to cook rice and vegetables, and we'll leave as soon as we finish eating. What do you want to eat today?" Xia Yuan didn't want to hold on, she turned and went into the house, asking as she walked.

"Fried eggs, only the one-side one. Anything else is optional." Lu Yun called out first.

"Me too." Stone agreed casually.

"I can do anything, as long as my wife cooks it, I like it. My wife, I'll accompany you to the kitchen." Lu Aiguo took a step to catch up as if he had wiped his mouth with honey.