81-85

81. Separation Agreement

  The cake was baked in a large pot. Although it was mixed with black noodles, it was mostly flour for hospitality. After all, it was filled with fresh vegetables and oil. It is also very good. At least this pancake is better than what the Xie family usually eats most of the time.

Most of the pancakes were sent out, and they were quickly empty. The people of the Lin family were burping frequently when they ate, and their faces were full of satisfaction.

Tian Xiaoju was heartbroken by this good meal.

In her opinion, it was just the rice, noodles, and bacon that she ate in this meal. As long as it was mixed with other grains, it would be enough for her to be her home for a whole month. As a result, I let others eat it, and I didn't even taste a bite. How can this not make Tian Xiaoju, who has always been accustomed to simplicity, be haunted?

Xie Qi did not comment from the beginning to the end, even if he saw it was brought out, it was pure white rice that he hadn't eaten so well even during the Chinese New Year, and the bacon was cut into large pieces like never before. His face remained expressionless.

However, if you look closely, you can still see the occasional flash of sarcasm on his face.

Both Xie Changzu and Xie Changgen were a little unhappy with the richness of the old lady today. A large pot of white rice and dry rice, a large pot of fried bacon, scrambled eggs with bitter gourd, fried water spinach, soy cucumber, sugar mixed with tomatoes, and a large pot of seaweed egg drop soup.

It's really nothing more than a New Year's Eve dinner.

But in the end, the two of them couldn't say anything. Xie Changzu was because it was his father-in-law and mother-in-law's family who came to the door after all, and he wouldn't dare to say no matter how reluctant he was in his heart.

Xie Changgen was because he went to Lu Aimei's mother's house to eat better than this, and felt that there was nothing wrong with the old mother's hospitality to the sister-in-law's family.

So even though most of the good things here were actually brought back by his wife's family, he didn't say a word. It's just that he recalled the words his father said last night, and his understanding of my mother's partiality has gone a step further.

Looking at the candy-mixed tomatoes that were filled with crystal candy flowers, Xie Changgen's eyes darkened.

When my daughter-in-law had a body, my brother-in-law Lu Aiguo often brought things to their house. Although he would never come to the door at meal time, the old lady never asked if she had eaten or was thirsty, not sugar water. , I haven't even brought out a bowl of boiled water. Every time, his wife Zhang Luo brought him a bowl of boiled water.

When my daughter-in-law was confinement, it was inconvenient to get up. Often Lu Aiguo had walked a dozen or twenty miles, and he couldn't even drink his saliva. The daughter-in-law was quite reticent at the time. The old lady explained to him that Lu Aiguo was a junior, and there has never been a reason for an elder to bring water to a junior since ancient times.

At that time, he was very convinced of this explanation and did not question it at all. I also blamed my daughter-in-law for being ignorant and critical. Now let's see how the old lady treats the sister-in-law's maiden family? Most of the people who come here are also juniors. How can they be busy cooking and serving dishes now?

Originally, he thought that he would not remember these details so clearly, but when he thought about it, it seemed that they were all in his mind,

and then he thought that his daughter-in-law had fallen asleep when he went back to the room last night. He looked at the sleeping faces of his wife and the two children, and saw the things that his wife had arranged.

He was afraid that what his father said would come true, and when he thought that his wife might really take the two children away without looking back, he couldn't help shivering all over. It wasn't that he really didn't understand in his heart, it was just that over the years, he was used to getting up early this morning. Originally, his wife was going to go back to her parents' house, and then her aunt and brother-in-law came. To the daughter-in-law and the eldest sister-in-law, Dad solemnly promised that this afternoon, he would invite the parents of the two daughters-in-law to discuss the separation of the family.

When the brother-in-law left, the look in his eyes was very strange. From the beginning to the end, my sister and my husband never said hello to him. He said hello first and no one paid him any attention.

Then, the daughter-in-law went to the old lady to bring some noodles, flour, and bacon back to the house, and followed the aunt and sister to move the wood-fired stove in, and she refused to show her face again.

The old lady gave her things under the pressure of her father, and talked in front of him again. It was the first time that he did not agree with her. Even if he did that, he felt a little guilty in his heart, but it was strange that there were more Much relief.

In the early morning, he made a trip to Yue's house. For the first time, his father-in-law and mother-in-law looked at him indifferently, without a trace of the enthusiasm of the past. Give him the illusion that they already know everything. In the end, he didn't even drink water, and he almost fled back.

Xie Changgen lowered his head and couldn't help but look in the direction of his house. At noon, he saw his wife eating noodles alone, but the noodles were not prepared for him. He deliberately dawdled in front of his wife and made a very hungry appearance, but her wife didn't even look at him. At a glance, he became more and more suspicious, did he really do something wrong? He didn't want to be the second Bai fool.

--Just after two o'clock in the afternoon, Erbo Lu and Erbonian Lu arrived at Xiejia Village.

They first visited the eldest daughter Lu Aijiao's in-law's house. When the in-laws came to the door, after Xie Qi came out to greet him warmly, knowing that they were going to the second daughter, he immediately told the younger son to go to the fourth Xie family and tell him.

Afterwards, Erbo Lu and Er Bo Niang, accompanied by their eldest daughter and eldest son-in-law, went to the second daughter's in-law's house.

Before reaching the door, the fourth Xie, who had been notified in advance, was already waiting with his youngest son Xie Changgen and his youngest daughter-in-law Lu Aimei.

As soon as we met, even before we even greeted each other, Xie Lao Si looked apologetically, "My family, it's our family that is sorry for Aimei."

"Dad, Mom." Lu Aimei threw herself into Er Auntie's arms, holding back Tears that had been in the air for a long time suddenly flowed out, "I want a divorce, I don't want to be with Xie Changgen."

"Okay. As long as you make a decision, your parents will support you." Er Auntie hugged her daughter and patted it soothingly. Her back gave her a reassurance.

"Don't worry, you won't be wronged. Our daughter from the Lu family has not yet reached the point where she needs to be afraid of her own grievances."

Erbo Lu snorted softly, and glanced at the faces of Fourth Xie and Xie Changgen. Up, he turned a blind eye to his in-laws who stood in the yard hesitated after a dozen steps.

"Dad, mom, I, I don't want to get a divorce."

Xie Changgen's cold sweat broke down all of a sudden, his father-in-law's eyes were so cold that his whole body shivered, and it was very difficult to say a word.

Ugh!

Xie Laosi glanced at his younger son helplessly, knowing why he was in the first place today? Still have to wipe his ass.

"My father-in-law, my mother-in-law, don't do this. They say that it is better to demolish ten temples than one family. Is it just looking at Dabao and Xiaobao's faces? Yesterday's incident was indeed my old wife, my eldest daughter-in-law, and two more. What the eldest grandson did was not authentic. Changgen was also confused for a while, and he didn't know what to do. If he didn't ask about the red, green and white, he blamed Aimei. Aimei has been doing very well in our family all these years, and we are ashamed of her for many things. "

Xie Laosi put his posture extremely low, "Before we also thought about it, and felt that it is better to have less than one thing, and everything can be dealt with with muddy mud. In the end, the thing like yesterday happened, and I wronged AiMei."

"The matter has come to this point, instead of calling their mother-in-law and sister-in-law to live together, it is better to separate. Therefore, I called you here today to discuss how to separate the family. The so-called' If the tree has big branches, the children will divide the family. This is not necessarily a bad thing."