451-460

451. Eccentric Grandma Ye

  "All the posts have been written. This stack belongs to classmates and friends, and the rest belong to relatives. Tomorrow weekend we can just go and send all the posts of your classmates and friends."

Upon receiving Ye Man , When she got in the car and sat down, Gu Feng helped her fasten her seat belt, and then handed over a large stack of wedding invitations that she had written.

Ye Man picked up one and opened it. The red hot-gilt wedding invitation was exquisite and exquisite. Except for the names of the guests, the rest of the pages were typewriter-printed, with the lunar and new calendar dates and the day of the week for their wedding.

Ye Man counted the days, and the zodiac day that he had set happened to be the Sunday in two weeks.

She flipped through the stack of posts from her classmates and friends, and while rearranging them in order, she said, "Well, my relatives' parents will handle it, and my classmates and friends will only have one table. If they go well, they can be finished in one day tomorrow. I'll call them when I can call tonight. By the way, Huang Xiaoxiao and Ma Qin have to find time to invite them to a meal together, or I'm afraid they won't let me go. "

Would you like to co-author or separate? Why don't we arrange it tomorrow at noon or at night." Gu Feng asked casually while driving. He knew that the two of them were more likely to be mentioned by Ye Man, but he always No chance to meet real people.

"Co-author, one of them is a classmate from elementary school and the other is from a junior high school. They also know each other. We get together from time to time, so there is no need to separate. As for the time, I will talk to them first." Ye Man finds out the posts of the two and puts them at the top.

When the car drove into the community, Ye Man and Gu Feng met a familiar neighbor on the third floor of their own building. The two politely greeted him. The neighbor smiled and said to Ye Man, "Little one. Man, I saw your grandma and grandpa went up just now."

"Grandpa and grandma are here? We didn't hear my parents mention it when we went out in the morning. I don't know what they came for?"

Ye Man thanked the neighbor . , said to Gu Feng a little worried all the way. Her grandparents and aunt's family had met Gu Feng, and after their relationship was confirmed, they invited them out to eat for a day.

Ye Man is worried because her grandparents don't like to come to their house. Every time she comes, it's because of something, and most of them don't have anything good.

"Go up and take a look and you'll know." Gu Feng shook Ye Man's hand. He had dinner with Ye Man's grandparents and aunt's family that day. He also saw that Ye Man's grandparents didn't pay much attention to Ye Man and Ye Man. Father and mother, but they still have some scruples when they eat one day.

Going upstairs, before entering the door, the two heard Mother Ye's angry voice: "No, I don't agree."

"If you don't agree, it won't work, you gave birth to a girl, do you still want to be powerful in our Ye family? A blessing?" This was Grandma Ye's angry voice.

"Mom and dad, let's talk about this when the two of them are away during the day, or we can talk about it when we go to where you live. The two of them will be back soon, and they will say no to their faces. It's appropriate."

Father Ye's forbearance voice came out.

Ye Man and Gu Feng both stopped and looked at each other.

"Is there anything inappropriate? I've told you how many times. Did you agree? Which family do you think has a daughter like you? Not only the gift money is not kept, but also the postage?" Grandma Ye was furious.

"Even if you buy a few thousand quilts, buckets, towels, washbasins, etc. at most, it's not enough? You actually want to escort a prodigal family out of a house? Maomao is about to get married soon. , the marriage house has not been settled yet. Today if you don't agree, I will wait for them to come back, and we will tell them personally."

"What does Mao Mao have to do with our family if he does not have a marriage room? He is not my son, so why should I want the house? For him?" Mother Ye's voice trembled, it was angry.

Ye Man frowned, took out the key and inserted it directly into the keyhole, seeing the two of them appear, the sound in the room suddenly stopped.

Grandma Ye's eyes dodged for a while. Don't look at Grandma Ye's "toughness" when facing Ye's father and mother, but when she faced Ye Man, she was inevitably guilty, especially when this granddaughter had the ability to become a famous brand. Not only did he still have a good job at the university, but now he has found a golden tortoise-in-law whom no one else dared to think about.

"Grandma and grandpa, you are here, what's the matter?" Gu Feng greeted politely.

"Hey." Grandpa Ye and Grandma Ye quickly responded with a smile, and they looked at each other. Grandpa Ye said, "It's okay, just come and have a look."

"Grandpa and Grandma, have you eaten? Dad, is there enough food for the evening? If it's not enough, let's all go out to eat, it's rare for grandparents to come over."

Ye Man said with a smile: "Gu Feng, it seems that the seafood porridge in the nearby restaurant that we went to eat together that day is not bad. Everyone likes to eat."

"Oh, why do you still spend that money to go out to eat? Today we can just ask your mother to bring us a bowl of noodles at home - if you want to eat seafood, then you will call your aunt's family another day, everyone together. It will be lively when we go there." Grandma Ye thought that her daughter's family was about to start eating at this time, so she hurriedly said this.

"Okay." Ye Man replied with a smile.

It's shameless, her daughter clearly said to eat seafood porridge, but her mother-in-law was stunned to contort it into eating seafood, seafood is so expensive, and she has to call her sister-in-law and a big family. Ye's mother heard her daughter's resentment, and glanced at Ye's father, after all, she didn't say anything to stop it.

Well, now I have to spend a lot of money again.

Although the daughter and son-in-law are not short of money, it is not such a bad thing to have money, especially if it is really not worth it to invite those people to eat.

Ye's family's meals are all cooked to order. Usually, Ye Man and Gu Feng can eat them as soon as they get home. In the end, the food was not enough, so Ye's father cooked a large pot of dried loach powder to make it together.

Dried loach noodles is a well-known staple food somewhere in the south. Father Ye also learned it from a cook inadvertently back then. Cooking this is convenient and fast, and the taste is not bad. In the end, the large pot of dried noodles was eaten, but there was still food left.

After the meal, Grandma Ye couldn't hold back, so she repeated the old words with Ye Man and Gu Feng, but her tone of voice was much better when facing the two of them, with a pitiful air of flattery: "Xiaoman, you too I know that your Mao Mao younger brother is in his twenties, but because he doesn't have a house, the woman has never agreed to get married, you see. You are also this younger brother, who can help him if you don't help him... "

Grandma, I remember Mao Mao's cousin's surname is Zhang, right? Could it be that he changed his surname to Ye and became my cousin. Does the uncle's family have any opinion?" Ye Man interrupted Grandma Ye's words. asked with a surprised face.