211-220

211. Inform

  a station.

Stone held the two newly received letters, and without thinking about it, he opened the one with clear and beautiful handwriting first, as he was accustomed to.

However, the mere dozen or so pieces of letter paper, normally he can read them all in less than a minute, and then throw them away. But reading this letter is different. He first quickly read the content from beginning to end, and then returned to the first page to read it again, almost word by word, following the strokes.

After looking at it for almost an hour, the stone carefully folded the letter, and a delicate wooden box appeared in his hand. Put the letter in carefully, there are already many letters with the same handwriting on the envelope.

Putting the box back into his "small warehouse", Stone then opened another one.

Putting down the letter, thinking that Xiaoyun had been misunderstood above, Lu Aiguo felt unhappy because of this, and wanted to use Lu Yun's birthday to transfer 30% of the shares to her name so that outsiders could see how much he valued her.. ....

Xiaoyun's letter took the matter lightly, but repeatedly expressed that he was unwilling to accept the 30% shares and told him not to vote in favor.

Stone frowned and thought for a while, and soon came to a decision in his heart. Just thinking that December 3rd would be Xiao Yun's eighteenth birthday, and that day he was doomed not to go back, he sighed a little.

He took out a pen and paper and began to write back letters one by one.

--

Beijing.

Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan personally drove to the airport to pick up Lu Erbo and Lu Er Auntie back.

On the way, after getting into the back seat of Lu Aiguo's car, Er Auntie Lu finally couldn't bear it any longer, "You asked someone to pick us up again to Haicheng, and from Haicheng directly asked someone to take us to the airport to book a plane ticket and fly. Come to the capital. Why are you in such a hurry to let us come?"

"Don't worry, didn't you see the child driving? It's not too long before I ask when I get home."

Erbo Lu looked out the window, the car was speeding along the highway at a steady speed, he shook his head to stop Er Auntie Lu from continuing He continued to ask questions, for fear that Lu Aiguo would drive away and cause a car accident.

Aunt Lu looked out of the car window and woke up, and consciously shut her mouth.

"It's okay, I always drive carefully..." Lu Aiguo slowly started to tell the "story" they had made up while driving.

From the beginning of their business after they arrived in Haicheng, Lu Yun "accidentally" met her "mysterious master", and then described the various machines and solar panels they used for potato chips as Lu Yun's mysterious The master brought it.

Speaking of the formula of 'Huayan', talking about the strengthening potions they secretly used for everyone, and talking about Lu Yun now that she has learned and can make potions independently, her master will never appear again... ..

When Lu Aiguo said this, Xia Yuan did not speak. She quietly supported a mental barrier in the car to ensure that what Lu Aiguo said would never leak out and be overheard by people in passing vehicles. . 

Finally finished the previous part, Lu Aiguo couldn't help reaching out to wipe the sweat that didn't exist on his forehead, feeling both guilt and helplessness in his heart.

If he really doesn't want to lie to his parents, but what if he doesn't lie? No one else can know the secrets of the daughter's big warehouse and their three small warehouses. Even Lu Jinsheng only knew more about the way to cultivate spiritual power. It's not that there is no space stone, but the four of them decided to take things out after discussion or not.

Maybe after the parents have finished soaking in the medicated bath, they can test them to see if they have the talent of mental power.

Lu Erbo and Lu Erboniang opened their mouths and looked at the two people in the front row after hearing this, but they didn't know what to say for a while?

Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan didn't speak either, the car was still galloping fast on the road, and the inside of the carriage was strangely quiet.

Lu Erbo looked at Lu Aiguo's back and sighed uncontrollably. He began to doubt the machines that Lu Aiguo took out back then. After that, 'Huayan' became Lu's own business and made a lot of money. It's suspicion...

It turns out that all this is because of Lu Yun's mysterious master, which makes sense, but Lu Erbo is even more puzzled.

"It's no wonder that all of us have become more and more energetic over the years, and we have grown older and stronger. In the past few years, we really haven't even had a cold, fever and cough. But since you chose to hide it, this kind of thing is indeed true. We have to keep it a secret, but now why did you suddenly tell us this, is there something wrong?"

Yes? I've been hiding it from them for so many years, so why are you telling them now?

Er Auntie Lu couldn't understand, and at the same time, her heart was inevitably suspended, quietly waiting for the two to answer.

Lu Aiguo glanced at Xia Yuan out of the corner of his eye.

Xia Yuan knowingly said to Lu Erbo and Lu Erboniang, "There is no accident, I just think that you two are getting old. I want to give you a medicated bath that can prolong your life."

"A medicated bath that can prolong your life?" , The two looked at each other and couldn't help but mutter, what kind of medicine is this so powerful?

At the same time, they had to lift their whole hearts, and immediately understood why their son and daughter-in-law had kept it from them for so many years.

The potions they used without knowing it before are enough to make people tempted. If there is another medicinal bath that can prolong life... A gentleman is innocent of guilt.

Something like that? It's definitely not something that ordinary people like them can protect. If it's not good, it will destroy the family.

Thinking of Lu Erbo's sweat dripping down, "Who else knows?"

Aunt Lu's face also turned pale, obviously thinking of something. The two have experienced far more things than Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan, and seeing the dark side of human nature is by no means what Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan who grew up in a peaceful age could imagine.

"And Shitou and Jin Sheng." Xia Yuan lowered her voice subconsciously when she saw that the expressions on the two of them were wrong. Even without the spiritual power, the aura that Lu Erbo exudes cannot be underestimated.

"How can you tell Jin Sheng that he is young, what if he accidentally leaks his mouth when he is outside?"

Er Auntie Lu was so furious, "It's us, you shouldn't say anything. There are stones, people are easy to understand. Change, especially in the face of such great interests, who knows when..."

Lu Erbo looked at the two with a very solemn expression. Obviously she agrees with Lu Er Auntie's words.

This was the first time Xia Yuan and Lu Aiguo saw them like this, and they were a little stunned.

"Don't talk about it for now, Aiguo, you find a quiet place to park, and we'll go back after we're done talking." Seeing that the traffic on the road was getting heavier, Erbo Lu commanded with a sullen face.