181-185

181. Entanglement

 "What's wrong with you today? You don't want to go to school and still follow me?" Xia Yuan stopped and asked Lu Yun, who had been staying by her side all the time.

The daughter is willing to stick to herself, of course she can't ask for it. But things like today are too sudden. The main reason is that she still refuses to go to school because she is not feeling well...

"Cough, I really feel a little unwell." Lu Yun coughed twice, obviously talking nonsense with her eyes open. ,

Xia Yuan looked at her ruddy face silently, without any sickness, but with a little red silk in her eyes, she seemed to be in low spirits, making it clear that her daughter who hadn't slept well was a little helpless.

"Haha."

Facing her mother's helplessness, Lu Yun couldn't help laughing twice, but her eyes showed an unusually persistent look, and she didn't mean to give in at all. She also knew that she was a bit funny, but she was too scared. In her last life, her mother fell off the mountain today... Lu Yun didn't dare to think about it, she didn't say goodbye to it all night last night. Yes, can't sleep either. Anyway, she must follow her mother today no matter what.

"It's up to you." Xia Yuan looked at Lu Yun steadily, and could see her persistence and the unease in her eyes. Although she didn't know why, she finally stopped talking.

Could it be that he usually pays too much attention to the little ones and ignores Xiaoyun? Xia Yuan checked herself again.

Lu Jinsheng, who was more than one year old in the yard, was in Erbo Lu's arms. His small body poked out impatiently, and his small hand kept pointing at the door. 【】

"Street...Street..." Lu Jinsheng opened his mouth and a stream of water flowed down, Erbo Lu picked up the handkerchief tied to him and wiped the corners of his mouth, coaxing him with a funny face, " Come on, don't worry, we have to wait for your grandma to go together."

"Is the old lady okay?"

Erbo Lu shouted into the room with a loud voice.

"Come here, what's the hurry?" Er Auntie Lu came out with a large bag of things.

"Why am I anxious, this kid is impatient." Erbo Lu laughed.

After taking him out for a walk three or four months after he was born, Lu Jinsheng has fallen in love with outdoor activities. Even if it rains, he will cry and go out for a walk, so taking him out for a walk every day has become Lu Erbo's favorite. matter.

Aunt Lu was afraid that Erbo Lu alone with such a small child would not be able to solve it if he urinated outside or was hungry, so she naturally followed. After Lu Jinsheng was one-year-old weaning, the three grandfather and grandson spent more time shopping outside.

The family deeply felt that it was true that not only Lu Jinsheng loved to go shopping, but Lu Erbo also enjoyed it.

But it's really hard for Lu Erbo. In Haicheng for more than a year, in addition to growing chickens and ducks, he can't go out and visit like in Yushu Village. The grandfather's greatest pleasure now is probably shopping with his grandson. Fortunately, Lu Yun secretly supplemented the two old men with medicine, and the old couple's bodies became healthier and healthier. When they were outside with a fat boy weighing 20 to 30 kilograms, they often walked for most of the day without feeling tired at all.

"Mom and dad, slow down on the road and avoid cars when you meet them." Xia Yuan stuck her head out of the small kitchen and instructed as usual.

"Understood, don't worry." Erbo Lu and Ernie Lu responded at the same time, and walked out the door holding Lu Jinsheng who was waving goodbye to Xia Yuan.

"Grandpa and grandma, goodbye brother." Lu Yun also waved to them.

"Jin Sheng will also say goodbye to sister." Ernie Lu lowered her head to tease Lu Jinsheng, and Lu Jinsheng's little hand immediately waved vigorously again, laughing "giggling".

"Time flies so fast, our little Yun has grown into a big girl soon." Xia Yuan watched her in-laws and son go out, and turned back to touch Lu Yun's little head. In the blink of an eye, she came to Haicheng for two or three years, and Lu Yun also skipped a grade. Now she is in the fourth grade. Except for the occasional deduction of one or two points in the composition score of Chinese, her academic performance has always been in the first place and has never dropped. .

"It's not old enough, it's only nine years old after the new year." Lu Yun was looking forward to growing up quickly, because she was too young to do many things.

"When you grow up, Mom and Dad will be old." Xia Yuan smiled dotingly at her daughter, "So Mom wants you to grow up a little slower."

"How can Mom be old? It's just another hundred years old. Still young and beautiful." Lu Yun smiled at her mother's tender skin.

Of course, the fact that my mother's skin can be maintained so well is not only because of the effect of 'beautiful appearance', but also has something to do with her spiritual power.

Since everyone had cultivated their spiritual power, Lu Yun was no longer needed for the tasks of peeling, slicing, and packaging the potatoes. Even Lu Aiguo and Shitou slowly stepped out, leaving more things to others to do so that a few people could have more time to cultivate their spiritual power and read more books.

Even when she goes to school and sits in class, Lu Yun spends most of her time immersing herself in the space to ponder the new formula of the pharmacopoeia. Now she is more and more aware of the benefits of cultivating spiritual power, especially for her understanding of new medicines The recipe also helps a lot.

Looking at the medicines in the basic chapter of the Pharmacopoeia, the medicinal baths they used and the medicines they used in combination were actually only the lowest among the three medicinal bath medicines in "Pharmacopoeia - Part II".

Looking at the thick "Pharmacopoeia", Lu Yun sincerely looked forward to it, what else would she have after seeing the third-level potion that she couldn't help feeling?

It's a pity that researching new formulas is really not that easy. In her last life, it took her eleven years to successfully refine the medicinal bath potions in "Pharmacopoeia - Part II", but only by understanding the formula thoroughly. It took five years.

Refining medicine has always been a lonely and boring thing that outsiders can never understand.

"Little sycophaths." Xia Yuan pinched Lu Yun's cheek with a smile. She was surprised to find that she didn't resist, so she couldn't help pinching it again.

"Mom, you have to know how to stop." Lu Yun shook her little head depressedly, and said to her mother seriously, she really wanted to say directly, everyone is an adult, can you stop being so naive, mother?

It's a pity that she only dared to vomit silently in her heart.

In Lu Yun's heart, 10,000 horses roared past, leaving dust flying all over the sky.

"Okay." Xia Yuan pinched Lu Yun's cheek again, before snickering and retracting her hand.

Lu Yun sighed and rolled her eyes.

--

"Xiaoyun, wait for me..."

Hearing the voice behind her, Lu Yun rolled her eyes, her footsteps not stopping but accelerating.

"Xiaoyun, I'm going to my grandmother's house today, so we can go together." Duan Muhong was obviously accustomed to Lu Yun's attitude, so he accelerated his speed and caught up in three or two.

Lu Yun stopped, with obvious disgust and helplessness in her voice, "I've said Duan Muhong many times, can you not call me Xiaoyun in school in the future? We really don't know each other that well.

" I know, now a sophomore, I have known each other for 376 days, plus my grandmother and your family are still neighbors, how could it be that I am not familiar enough?" Duan Muhong blinked, using the innocent as a small deer Banbi. Looking at Lu Yun with aggrieved eyes, that face that was prettier than a girl was full of sorrow at the moment.

"Xiaoyun, if you think something is wrong with me, can I change it? You promise to be my girlfriend!"