101-105

101. Meeting

   In fact, even the uncle didn't say anything, and even the uncle didn't have a good face towards her. To her aunt's family, Lu Yun would only be grateful, and would not have any resentment.

Suffering is the best growth potion.

She has tasted the ups and downs of the world when she was too young. If she still can't recognize the good and the bad, and doesn't know the good and the bad, then she is a real fool. She is not stupid, in fact she is quite smart.

As the saying goes, sins committed by God can be forgiven, but sins committed by oneself cannot be lived. She herself killed her mother who loved her the most, and also caused her father to be lonely all his life. Is it strange that the people close to them can see them?

In addition, she was not a likable person in her previous life. When she first arrived in Haicheng when she was a child, she was like a frightened bird. Anyone who got closer or spoke louder could scare her.

She didn't make a close friend in the whole elementary school and junior high school. Fortunately, she was smart since she was a child, and she read books well, so although she was a little withdrawn, she was very popular with teachers.

It was not until she went to high school and college that her temperament began to become a little bit more gregarious, that is, a little bit. Now that she can talk to people normally, she won't be frightened often, and she won't be able to say ten sentences, and she only responds half a sentence.

But there are still no close friends.

She is used to being alone, and coupled with her childhood experiences, she is actually extremely inferior in her heart, and she is extremely wary of people.

The two cousins ​​got married late. By the time they got married, she was already worth hundreds of millions. When she got the news, the gifts she gave were the same. They were all a set of villas in the city and five million in cash.

Of course, she gave her aunt and uncle a lot of filial piety. It was also a villa in the same community, plus 30 million in cash and 20% of the group's shares in the will.

In this lifetime, I hope my aunt doesn't have a cold face when she sees her again? In this life, she is willing to work hard and be her aunt's caring little padded jacket

Because I didn't sleep well in an unfamiliar environment last night, I woke up early this morning. Sitting on the swaying train, Lu Yun unknowingly snuggled into her mother's arms and fell asleep.

At noon, Lu Yun was stupefied and called up to eat a white rice with steamed pork and eggplant, and also drank seaweed egg drop soup with half a lunch box. After eating and drinking and watching the scenery for a while, she started yawning again, so she continued to sleep in her mother's arms.

When the train arrived at Haicheng Station, when she was woken up and got off the train, she realized that the sky outside the platform was already pitch black.

As soon as she got out of the platform, she saw her aunt and uncle standing there looking around, and then her aunt looked at the watch on her wrist from time to time.

The familiar face and the familiar figure made Lu Yun's eyes sour, but she had to lower her head and resist the urge to pull her mother and remind her.

At this time in her life, she had never seen her aunt and uncle.

Fortunately, my mother soon found her aunt.

After not seeing each other for many years, the two sisters couldn't help but hug each other and cry as soon as they met. Let the uncle, father, and stone standing on the side look at each other, and they all smile a little embarrassedly. In the end, my uncle reached out and introduced himself.

By the time Aunt and Mom finished crying, the three, one, and one here were already chatting enthusiastically.

Mom introduced Dad, Shituo and her to my aunt and uncle. My aunt smiled and rubbed her little head and praised her for a while, then took them directly to the place where she helped them rent a small yard.

It's not that my aunt and uncle are unwilling to take them back to their home at the moment, but the place where my aunt's family of four lives is just a small single room less than 20 square meters. Even if I took four people there, let alone staying there, I'm afraid there is nowhere to stay.

From the train station, everyone wanted to take the bus. It turned out that the car was too crowded. In the long carriage, people were sticking to each other, and there was almost no space for the crowd. There were still a bunch of people under the car trying to squeeze in.

Several people saw their scalps go numb. In this case, they can't do it if they don't want to retreat? I asked the staff at the station again, and it would take at least 40 to 50 minutes to wait for the next bus, or even more than an hour later. And there will be a new train arriving at the station at that time, and the degree of bus congestion will not be less than this.

The group looked at the luggage they were carrying, including a woman and a child. In the end, everyone unanimously decided to give up crowding the bus, and it would probably be easier to walk directly.

The street lights on the road are sparse. Fortunately, there is no shortage of pedestrians. Most of them are like them and they are unwilling to crowd the bus with luggage. After walking for more than an hour, a few people counted to the place.

Everyone breathed a long sigh of relief.

But the small courtyard in front of her made Lu Yun severely disappointed.

This is not the kind of courtyard with several rooms that Lu Yun imagined.

Said to be a ** yard, in fact, it is two rooms. The yard is obviously separated from a large yard next to it, and it looks narrow and small. In one corner of the yard, there was a place where a tarpaulin was used as a kitchen. A small pile of briquettes and a small, tall stove were neatly stacked in it.

Such a month's rent also costs seven yuan, including electricity bills.

Of course, the coal and the stove were not given by the landlord. In fact, the coal was moved from the house by my uncle, and the small stove was bought by my aunt and uncle, considering that Lu Yun's family could not bring the stove, so they bought it from the small market in advance. of.

Turning on the lights, several people found that the inside and outside of the house had been cleaned in advance by Shana and Gu Tianming, and three simple beds were built with wooden benches and special bed boards. In addition to the bed, there is a small round table and four stools in the room with only one bed.

These things were also found by the two of them, not provided by the landlord.

Helping to put the luggage into the house together, it was getting late, Shana and Gu Tianming were still thinking about the two children at home, so they hurried to leave.

Before leaving, Shana took Xia Yuan's hand and stuffed her an envelope bag, and said reluctantly, "This is the money left over from renting the house. Yuanyuan, I'll come to see you tomorrow morning. The time is too fast, I will There's no way to find a better house, so I've only bought these things first, and you can only settle for a while."

"It's already very good. Thank you sister and brother-in-law."

Xia Yuan naturally took the envelope and said No refusal. There are some things that even relatives and sisters have to settle accounts. This has nothing to do with other things, since when I wrote the letter and sent the money, I said that I asked my sister to help me buy it. Now it's a matter of course for my sister to return the rest of the money to her, so she will naturally not refuse and say what it means for my sister to keep the rest of the money.