46-50

46. Home and Everything Prosper

 "Don't bring so many things over next time. After all, you are married, don't just focus on your own opinions in everything about patriotism, but listen to your wife more. Men work hard outside, and wife doesn't take care of the family at home. It's easy, don't make your husband and wife disagree over trivial matters."

Lu Erbo has been the brigade secretary of this village since the founding of the country. Over the years, he does not know how many conflicts between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law and husband and wife have been adjusted. The way to get along. Most of those who seem to be afraid of their wives will have a good time.

And those who disrespect their wives, and even beat and scold them at every turn, are very few in the end. Everything must be negotiated between husband and wife. Men especially, if it's not a matter of principle, they might as well make concessions to their wife and not suffer.

Be obedient to your wife at home, bow your head, and then your wife will give you face outside, protect you, and think of you when something happens. In the end, we can have a home and everything is prosperous.

So smart people know how to bow their heads to their wife, and that's not shameful at all. On the contrary, it is really embarrassing for the kind of people who treat their wife as an outsider, under various control, and think they are capable, but as a result, their wife is alienated from him, and the family is disturbed.

The lining is gone, and the face is supported. In fact, everyone is not blind, and they are just laughing behind their backs.

"These are still from Xia Yuan. The uncle will also have them, but there are not so many. Don't they all want to come back for dinner tomorrow, Xia Yuan said, and they will bring some back when they go back. Well, You see, it's all divided."

Lu Aiguo pointed out what was given to Sister Lu and Second Sister Lu, and pointed to the three cans of milk powder, "It was specially prepared for the second sister's Dabao and Xiaobao. It was also specially prepared by Xia Yuan. Remind me to get it. She said that the second sister gave birth to twins, and she might not have enough milk. How about I know that? Er Auntie, tell the second sister that after eating these, I will go to Haicheng later. Send it to her. Let her not save for the child."

Lu Aiguo would not hesitate at all to find an opportunity to give his wife extra points in front of his close second uncle and second uncle. Lu Erbo and Er Auniang really showed moved expressions, and their eyes looking at Xia Yuan became softer.

Xia Yuan's face turned red.

Lu Yun secretly gave Dad a thumbs up. Suddenly I remembered that I need a milk bottle to make milk powder, but I forgot to take it out.

She quickly ran to the basket and leaned in, taking the opportunity to take the bottle out of the space. In the past, he called to Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan, "Mom and Dad, why did you drop the milk bottle for making milk powder?"

"Yes. Seeing the baby bottle in Lu Yun's hand, Lu Aiguo laughed quickly, "Look at how confused we are. Forgot about this."

He secretly glared at Lu Yun while Xia Yuan glared at her. Lu Yun smiled embarrassedly.

Lu Yun took Er Auntie, and pointedly pointed out the spoon for scooping the milk powder and the water quantity mark on the bottle, told her how much water should be added to a spoonful of milk powder, and specifically explained that you can't use hot boiling water. Mix the warm water first and then add the milk powder.

Er Auntie heard the first two loudly, shouting that she couldn't remember, "Oh, I'm getting old and old, this brain is not good, Xiaoyun, tomorrow I'll ask your mother to teach you Er Gu to go to us. Don't worry about it. Or how about this milk powder is really precious? Even how to soak it is so particular."

Second Auntie picked up the bottle again, tut tut in her mouth, and asked Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan , "It's not so difficult to feed children with this thing, one person can easily handle it. I've never seen any child use such a thing, our Dabao and Erbao are really good. Fortunately, I don't know how many people will envy this, isn't this expensive?"

"Second grandmother, don't ask, my dad specified that he won't tell. I have heard mom and dad secretly explain it, saying if you don't tell me You guys, lest you will feel distressed and feel uncomfortable when you hear it!"

Lu Yun couldn't help laughing when she saw Lu Aiguo's embarrassed expression on his face, and he couldn't answer. Is it strange that Dad can answer the things she took out temporarily? Sure enough, it is a rhythm of a lie that needs to be rounded up with a hundred lies.

"Second Uncle, Second Uncle Niang, don't listen to Xiaoyun's nonsense"

Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan stared at Lu Yun again. Lu Yun made a face at them.

Er Auntie : ""

Lu Erbo also looked at those milk powder and milk bottles thoughtfully. His eyes became serious. These things are probably more precious than he guessed. Also, he really hasn't seen anyone using this new thing, I'm afraid it's not so easy to get.

Lu Aiguo patted Lu Yun on the head, "You talk too much. Second uncle and second uncle are actually not worth much."

"Xia Yuan is good."

Second uncle stopped Lu Aiguo's words, since Xia Yuan didn't want them to know, and they didn't have to ask them clearly. Anyway, it was enough to know that these were the good intentions of the children. "We all know what you and her are thinking. This milk powder can relieve your second sister's urgent needs. She is still worrying about this these days. There is no separation at home, and it is inconvenient for the child to eat more food, alas."

There are hard-to-recite sutras in the family. Speaking of the second girl, Er Auntie couldn't help sighing. Everything was fine, but the elder sister-in-law didn't worry. What if the child can't get enough food? The in-laws are also a He Xianni who does not want to offend the eldest daughter-in-law. It's a pity that she can't be far away. Now it's good to have these milk powders.

"When you get married, you have to live a good life in the future, don't listen to those gossips in the village, Xiaoyun is a good child, and she will treat it as your own in the future, and don't treat it differently in the future. Don't be confused about being patriotic. Xia Yuan, if you are patriotic in the future, come and tell me, and I will teach him a lesson."

Second Auntie looked at Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan with complicated eyes. She glanced at Lu Yun again, this child is also spiritual, and now she looks more enlightened than usual. Since the son likes Xia Yuan, and the man is married, Xia Yuan is good again. Don't listen to other people's gossip and make the relationship between husband and wife tense again.

Thinking of all the nasty things she heard in the past two days, she became troubled, and for a while she thought that it would be better for Lu Aiguo to take his wife and children to Haicheng.

"Did someone say something?" Lu Aiguo suddenly stood up and shouted angrily, knowing that the Su family was making irresponsible remarks behind his back.

The relationship in the village has always been complicated, and even if the Su family did this in an inauthentic way, it was not that no one stood by them and pretended to be filial piety than heaven and compassion for others.

Lu Yun also widened her eyes and waited for the next paragraph. Xia Yuan lowered her head to hide the embarrassment in her eyes.