431-440

431. Don't Want to Cry

  In addition to accompanying her mother-in-law silently, Jiang Xiuwan patiently listened to her reminiscing about the past and the past. Occasionally "um" or nodding, at most, she would say a few short and specious phrases to show her sense of existence, expressing that she has Continuing to listen to her words, the others refused to say more easily.

No matter how good the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is, she doesn't have the heat to think that she can speak ill of her other son in front of her mother-in-law, even if it is to go along.

Besides, there is no reason why younger sisters and daughters-in-law casually intervene to discuss the right and wrong of the uncle of the in-laws. Before marriage, her own mother had spoken to her many times.

Shana actually didn't really expect Jiang Xiuwan to give her any useful ideas. All she needed at the moment was someone to listen to her to vent her emotions.

After talking about Shana's emotions, she finally calmed down, and she began to seriously think about how to have a peaceful and effective communication with her eldest son.

Shana didn't know that Gu Feng, who was the party to their topic at this time, couldn't calm down at this moment.

He was frowning tightly at this moment, and his mind went blank, echoing what his live-in girlfriend, who was also the mother who was newly promoted to his child, was saying to him-- "Xiaye, my parents asked to see you, Can it be at noon this Saturday?"

After returning from the hospital to the rented house where the two lived together, Ye Man's heart began to feel uneasy again after the ecstasy along the way.

She took a careful look at her cohabiting boyfriend, thinking of the diagnosis results she got today, she finally gathered up the courage to tell him.

She couldn't help but don't want to let the one-month-old baby in her belly become an illegitimate child, which would definitely be unacceptable to her family's traditionally saving face.

Thinking of this, she sighed inwardly, saying that if she had a choice, she would rather find a man who loves her than a man she loves.

It was only now that she had a deep understanding of how tiring it was to find a man who didn't love her enough.

We have known each other for two years and have lived together for a year. He has always been chasing after him on his own initiative, but he still maintains the initial detached and nonchalant look to himself.

She wondered if time went back to three years ago, and she met the man in front of her who stretched out her hand and pulled her to save her from being hit by a bicycle, she would have done something that even she had never done because of the so-called love at first sight. Unexpected crazy and daring chasing action?

She had imagined it countless times, and in the end she could only sigh that she probably owed him in a previous life, so she had to pay the debt in this life. Or how to explain the series of behaviors that he was obsessed with him to the point of losing his mind?

Sad love at first sight, maybe the man in front of her drugged her, maybe not?

Before that, she never thought that she was actually a little introverted, and that she, who tended to be conservative in her bones, would be so crazy, desperate to chase a man one day.

She doesn't even know what she wants to do with him? It doesn't matter that he is an orphan with nothing, as if she could be poisoned.

He didn't even mind that he didn't have an education, so that he couldn't even find a decent job, and he refused the formal job that she used her contacts to help him find with her high self-esteem, preferring to go out to serve dishes and work hard to do odd jobs. After earning so many melons and two dates, not to mention raising her, even raising him is difficult.

Thinking of that time when I went shopping with Xia Ye, I met an old classmate who was broken-mouthed, and she told the real situation of Xia Ye in a few words. As a result, almost overnight my classmates and people in the circle of friends knew that she had such a "dude". Not on the stage" boyfriend, and then everyone laughed at her in private, and she smiled bitterly when she raised a little white face.

"Xia Ye..."

Seeing her boyfriend's frown that could kill mosquitoes, Ye Man's joyful feeling of being pregnant with a child was like being poured into a basin of ice water. There is a feeling of coldness in the heart - he has children, is he still unwilling to marry her?

She lowered her head, and a line of tears finally fell uncontrollably.

"I didn't say no." Seeing her crying, Gu Feng tugged at her collar irritably, feeling a deep sense of powerlessness in his heart, "Don't you wear a condom every time, how can you get pregnant? What?" He thought in his heart, but he asked the question unconsciously.

"I... Xia Ye, you, are you suspecting that I use a child to threaten you?" Ye Man stared at him incredulously, his heart shattered in pain at that moment. How did he never expect that he would be so unbearable in Xia Ye's eyes?

"I didn't mean that, I just wasn't ready."

Gu Feng was even more irritable, and there was an inexplicable panic. He knew how desolate the identity of "Xia Ye" he played in front of Ye Man was. When he appeared in front of her with such an identity before, he never thought that there would be women who would be willing to follow such a "depressed" self.

He admitted that he was willing to accompany her to play such a poor boy's "love game", but he had a dark mentality, waiting to see when the woman in front of him would show his "false true face", and then despised him, abandon him.

Unexpectedly, his self-righteous "abandonment" will not come, and in this "love game", he is unknowingly getting deeper and deeper and unable to extricate himself.

When he found out that he was actually sinking into the mud and wanted to speak the truth, he hesitated instead.

After three years of dating, he knew that what she hated most was deception. It was not that he had not tried it before, but he found sadly that she could endure his poverty and accommodate his "self-esteem" from time to time, but he found that she could not bear his deception.

But he just gave her a fake name from the very beginning-

he found that he had no objection to marrying her for a long time in his heart, but he really couldn't open his mouth to tell her, in fact I lied to you with such words from the beginning. He was afraid that if he said that, it would be hard to guarantee that the two of them would be completely finished.

"Don't cry."

Pulling his hair, Gu Feng paced back and forth for two steps, and the sound he made sounded in Ye Man's ears, but it seemed to have a strong sense of impatience.

Ye Man was even more sad, and he couldn't control his emotions at all. Even though he knew that this would only make Xia Ye feel unwelcome, the tears still fell even more fiercely. She looked up at him with a pitiful look while wiping away her tears: "don't be angry. I didn't want to cry, really, the tears are going to fall on their own, I can't control it."