131-135

131. Not Wronged

  "Mom, I'm back." After school in the afternoon, Lu Yun took the key to open the small single door on the front door, and shouted it open as soon as she entered the house.

The house is separated by a courtyard, and people often cannot hear people shouting at the door. There is a doorbell on the small door, but it is still inconvenient. In the end, her parents simply gave her a key and let her open the door by herself after school. Avoid shouting at the door every day.

But when she came back, she was used to calling her mother first.

"You're back, hurry in and wash your hands and eat patties." Xia Yuan stuck her head out of the kitchen door, replied with a smile, and urged.

"I'm making meatloaf today." Lu Yun cheered and ran to the small door of the kitchen. Mom's burgers are one of her favorite foods, but in fact she can't eat much at a time, two are enough.

"Wow, it's really delicious." Ah Wu took a quarter of the patty and came down, Lu Yun's face was intoxicated.

"I finished eating last time. Your dad remembered it today. I went to buy a lot of cakes and came back today. I've made them all, so hurry up and put them away while they're still hot." Xia Yuan saw how delicious Lu Yun was eating. My heart is full of satisfaction.

"But don't eat too much, you'll have dinner in a while. After you've finished eating, go do your homework first."

"Okay." Lu Yun nodded as she saw that her mother had already cooked all the vegetables and placed them on the stove. So all the brains were taken away. Every day at this time, my mother will cook the food, and then wait for her to come back and collect it. When it is time to eat, it is still hot.

We have only lived in the new home for a few days, and everyone has realized the benefits of buying this house. Everyone felt more and more that the extra 10,000 yuan was not wronged.

Of course, they can feel this way, and it has a lot to do with everyone making more money selling potato chips now and being confident. How easy is it to make more than 10,000 yuan in the past? But now, a month, two months have arrived.

The more money you have, the less likely you are to see it.

And in fact, to a certain extent, the benefits and conveniences gained from moving also make the flow of money into the home faster and smoother.

Lu Yun goes to school now, and it takes five or six minutes to walk from home to school.

Of course, if Lu Yun is willing to transfer to Wuxiang Primary School, the distance will be shortened by half. Their new home is actually in the same alley as Wuxiang Elementary School, the gap between the head and the tail. At home, Xia Yuan could hear the school broadcast every day.

However, when discussing the issue of transfer, Lu Yun was unwilling. Xia Yuan was extremely angry and helpless, so she asked her, "What the hell are you doing wrong?"

Lu Aiguo also persuaded, "It's such a difficult and good school, others can't get in if they want, why are you? Why don't you want to go?"

"I don't want to change places, and I don't want to meet new classmates and teachers, and there are no two cousins ​​who will protect me. What if someone bullies me? Where should I study instead of studying? I If you stay in the sixth elementary school, you will still be able to take the first place in the exam."

Anyway, Lu Yun didn't give up.

In the end, Xia Yuan tapped her forehead angrily, "You said that you can still get the first place in Haicheng Sixth Elementary School. If you fall down that time, you will transfer me to another school."

"Okay." Lu Yun is confident. Full, without even thinking about it, I agreed.

She promised so readily that Xia Yuan didn't know what to say. She could only reluctantly accept the reality, and she whispered to Lu Aiguo in private, thinking that she would have to wait for Lu Yun to fail the exam before speaking.

In fact, the main reason for not transferring schools is that Lu Yun has been studying in Haicheng No. 6 Primary School all her life. She feels that she has a natural intimacy with No. 6 Primary School, just like being in her own territory. Feeling at ease, so she doesn't want to change in this life.

And the benefits of ordinary schools are not without them, at least without all kinds of troublesome requirements.

She didn't want to change schools and be strictly required by teachers.

You must know that there are not a few people who can always get double 100 in the exam from elementary school to the third grade. The watershed is in fourth grade. Therefore, in such an environment, her "genius" cannot "emerge" for a while.

On the contrary, her ill-behaved attitude towards learning, who has been "ditching" in class, may cause her to be called a parent. When it comes to transfer students, who knows if the teachers will pay special attention to them. What if they think she has a talent for learning but they have to delay themselves. It's a pity that they have to impose strict requirements on her.

And the school is so close to home, and in case the teacher gets sick and passes by her door from time to time, and then nags her mother about her old love of deserting in class, she will not be allowed to take the first row? So no matter what everyone said, Lu Yun was reluctant to transfer schools and would rather take a few more steps to Haicheng Sixth Elementary School every day.

Of course, she doesn't mean that the teacher of Haicheng No. 6 Primary School is irresponsible, but because she has deliberately shown that she is always inattentive since she entered school, but she can always get full marks in the big and small exams. The teachers have been accustomed to her from the beginning, but after a long time, all the teachers have left an impression that she was like this originally, so she naturally took it as a surprise, and for the sake of grades, she didn't think it was her shortcoming. .

Therefore, the prestigious school of Wuxiang Elementary School is still reserved for future younger brothers.

Now there is no need to pick up and drop Lu Yun all the way every day, Lu Aiguo and Shitou are much more free in their schedule. The two of them had their own three-wheeled bicycles, and it was like entering a state where the sky is high and the birds fly, and the sea is wide and the fish leaps...

Lu Aiguo and Shitou are working hard to expand their business outside.

At home, Xia Yuan guards the vacuum fryer that has been increased to four, and there is almost no pause during the day.

In the new home, there is no need to worry about the lack of space for high-power solar panels, and the places where solar panels are placed have doors and locks. You don't have to worry about whoever enters the door by accident and sees the solar panel and arouses curiosity...

Besides, now that they live here close to Shana's house, it is much more convenient for the two families to visit each other. Relatives still live closer, move around a lot, and help with anything.

Moreover, the walls of their house are high enough, and the yard is large enough to talk and do things at home without worrying about being peeped from time to time.

Of course, the house is bigger and there are more rooms. Even if the rooms where no one lives are usually closed, the scope of hygiene that needs to be done every day is still very large, which is very tiring.

In view of this, when everyone came back every day, including Lu Yun, they would consciously help to share the burden. Although it was a little harder than before, no one was dissatisfied. On the contrary, everyone felt that no matter how tired they were, they were happy.

But at the end of the day, all the cleaning was done by Lu Yun alone.

Because she found that her use of mental power to clean up is simply against the sky. In the blink of an eye, all the dust can be thrown into a ball directly into the trash can, and it will sparkle everywhere.

It was cleaner than Xia Yuan wiping the same place five or six times with a rag.