001 || Drew || Fluff /GN\

Take Care.
Injured!reader

requester: ——
Esper: ——
Pronounce: They/Them

Summery:
Basically, you get injured, because you were exploring the area, then you got hit. Then Drew and Brynn visits you. Yay? Yay! Cool, also, you confess, but it's okay!

Oh yeah, you're the older sibling of Ollie, so if you have one right now, you could replace them with Ollie lol;
see if you like my writing style

^_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_^

      "Y/N... I know that you are reckless, but please be... less of that..." Chang pu softly spoke to me. "Yes, I know..." I mumbled, while she wrapped my injured leg with bandages. "Y/N!!!" Brynn's voice could be heard. "Miss Heng Yue, where are they?" I could hear Drew's voice outside. I winced a bit. "Sorry..." Chang pu spoke softly; I pat her head gently "It's alright." I say, smiling as she continues her work. "The injured is at room 005." I could faintly hear Heng yue's response.

The duo of a dog head and a pair of wings came inside the room. "Y/N! We were worried!" Brynn yelled, rushing to the bed I'm currently sitting on; Hugging me tightly, hitting my injured leg. "Ow!" I shouted, jumping back a bit. "I'm so sorry! I'm so freaking sorry!" She says, backing away with her hands up, not in the air, but right next to her head level.

I hear someone clearing their throat, catching all of our attention. "U-uhm... Their leg will heal in a few hours... or possibly a day..." Chang pu says, her face turning a light shade of pink. "I-I will go now..." She stated, before leaving out of the door. "How is your leg Y/N?" Drew says, going closer to me. "It just got bandaged, but... since you're worried, It hurts." I chuckled a bit, earning a nod from him.

"How did you get injured?" He questioned, walking right next to me, putting his hands behind him. "I heard you slipped on a rock." I looked at Brynn, who's sitting right next to me. I gave her a 'straight line mouth with confused eye's "How...?" I mumbled... Moving to Drew's side. "Hey! I didn't say anything about it being freaking true!" She says, crossing her arms. "Yeah... You seem to believe it though." I say chuckling, before looking at Drew, who's still standing right next to me. His eyes looking at me.

"Oh right! your question!" I say, following up with a—- "I was trying to explore the area for a bunch of big rock floating thingies; I forgot what they were called, came out of no where. But I was with Q so he managed to get rid of them, so that's good." I say, giving out a thumbs up, with an awkward smile. "I see... please be more aware of your surroundings Y/N." Drew says, finally sitting next to me. Finally?! Yes, finally. I chuckled at his action. "Drew's right Y/N, you've been going to the clinic a lot lately..." I chuckled a bit. Huh... I've been chuckling more now. Weird.

"Yeah... yeah... I know, what are you guys doing here anyway?" I questioned the two. "I only came here to visit, since I still have missions to accomplish." Brynn says, standing up, and going to the door. "Take care of each other alright?" She says before exiting the door. You know, that was pretty random. I'm sure she only stayed here for a few minu—-

"Your actions has been getting more and more dangerous, especially at this time of the day." Drew starts. I tensed a bit, but signed, relaxing my tensed body. "Slaggers and thugs has been roaming around this area for quite some time." He continues, his body tensing. "All I'm saying is that I'm worried for you, Y/N." He says, while I slowly droop my head to his shoulder, making him relax, I think.

———————oo
"I just wish that I was the one that saved you." He mumbled, but did you hear it? No!
——————— xx

"You've always been worried for me, I find it sweet Drew..." I smile at the thought of me and my brother Ollie playing at the yard. He was around 14 at the time, and I was 18. Drew was watching us, making sure that we won't get hurt. "I still remember that day..." I started, earning a nod from Drew. "Ollie was a reckless child, although he has grown out of it." I chuckled at the thought. Ollie? Mature? expected but not expected at the same time.

"But unlike me, I'm still immature." I chuckled, sighing a bit. "But I adore that about you." Drew says, placing a hand on my own, making my face feel warm. Just a bit. Hopefully. "It is what makes you... you." I let myself hold his hand, and squeezing it gently. His hands are nice, ay? A smile starts to form on my face. "You are quite the charm Drew." I earn a confused scoff from him.

"I dunno what's wrong with me, but I've liked you ever since I became a new adult." I started. Then I started to ramble about the things I loved about him. The things he does, how good his fighting skills are. You name it! But I slowly feel his body tense. "Oh! right." I say, sitting up straight. "You still have things to do, I'm sorry, you can go." I say, moving myself away from him. Very bold of me just let out all my feelings about him. In from of him. Love makes you crazy right?

"No... I can stay here." Drew states, so I went closer to him. again. HAH! This man can make do whatever he wanted me to do, and I would agree. I hear him clear his throat. "I..."

"It's alright, you can reject me. I'll be fine." I say, knowing damn well I'm gonna cry myself to sleep if it ever happens. "No... it is not that, it's just... I have felt the same about you." Drew revealed, making me smile. Like a really big smile. "Really?!" I shouted, ignoring the pain in my leg, cause I was basically swinging my legs. "Yes, really." He says, grabbing my thigh to stop it from swinging.

I hugged him tightly, and I could feel arms wrapping around me. "Rest, Y/N... We don't want you to lose your leg." I hear him chuckle.

Meanwhile.

"Oh... Romantics." Heng yue sighs, "Let's hope he won't break her heart." She says, looking at Chang pu who's looking at the scene with awe. "I know he won't. I just know it!" She says, continuing to watch the beautiful scene right in front of her.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Not bad for being my first oneshot yeah? y e a h ?
Also, I dunno how to make something cute for someone with a dog head, so please bear with me here.
Any how, tips are always welcome!
I wanted this to be the first oneshot, so I was fighting with time, so that no one requests are sent yet

Message me for a request or comment on 000 <3
-H3YYA_H1