007 || Lou Yan || Lime /Fem\

Good nights rest

Requester: GyomaiSimp
Esper: ——
Pronounces: She/Her

Short Summery:
BASICALLY—- You're going to bed, then you had a dream about stuuuufffff

I'm gonna keep my limes short. Since I dunno what to do with them.
I suggest you skip my limes. My fluffs are better than this :[

^-_-_-_-_-_-_-^

The sun started to fall as you started getting ready for bed. After your nightly routine. You laid on your bed, staring at the ceiling.

It was a tiring day today. You were mostly being trained by Lou Yan himself. Although, it's quite hard to concentrate whenever he's around. He was pretty strict when it comes to training. Although it was reasonable.

You close your eyes, hoping to fall asleep. As your eye lids starts to get heavy. Slowly losing your conscious, you remain with a thought. How does it feel like to make out with him? As you slowly drift to sleep.

——{ I'm not very proud of this one. Neither will I be with the rest of my limes.}—-

You were walking, intending to see Lou Yan, as he has invited you. Without any question, you went to the exact location that he has informed you to go to. His office, of course.

You knocked on his door. You opened it when you got a response. There he sat on a chair, looking at you, before motioning you to come closer. And so you did.

You went close to him. You seemed to have a normal conversation, but no sounds were coming out. You couldn't hear anything. You went close to him and kissed his lips. Why would you do that? He froze, looking at you.

His lips beginning to smash onto yours, as you helplessly get pushed on to the wall. Your lips against his soft ones. Bodies touching each other. It made you feel a spark inside of you. Your hands move to his shoulders, bringing him in.

His lips made you feel like you were kissing your own pillow. It made you feel him... almost as if you can. You start to kiss him back, feeling the spark inside of you ignite.

You let out a moan, as a tongue slides in.

His hands move down to your hips, bringing you closer, wrapping you around with warmth as the kiss deepens. You can feel it, the warmth inside of you starting to grow.

He His knees separate your legs, whilst raising you. You wrapped your legs on his waist. You moved a little, intending to tease him as you hear a groan from him. You smirk at this as you continue to kiss him.

You pulled his hair towards you, you were desperate weren't you?

You hear another groan. His hands travel to your thighs. Your lips parted. He moves to your ear, but you couldn't hear anything. He let go of his hair as he kisses your neck. He started to search for the spot. Leaving hickeys here and there.

Once he found it, you moaned loudly. Causing him to abuse that spot. As he continues to tease your spot, his hands travel to your inner thigh. Rubbing it as he goes closer, and closer. You push your clothed body close to his fingers. You were begging.

And he liked that.

——[HAHA LIME OVER—- I WANNA GO HOME NOW <3]——

you woke up with a sudden jolt. your hands ripping on your bed. your heart beating fast. What was that? You thought, putting your hand against your chest. Felling your fast heartbeat. Your body is sweating, and your eyes were wide.

In and out, In and out, In and out. That's how fast it went.

Your breathing continues to beat fast. But as time goes by, your heart slowly starts to slowly down. Your body starts to cool down, and you start to feel relaxed.

You lay down your bed once more. Staring at the ceiling. But without the intention to sleep. But you have too, after all..

Didn't Lou Yan invite you to see him tomorrow?

^-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-^

This took every single one of my braincells. ALSO I'M SO SORRY IF IT SUCKS—- I can't write lime very well, and I'm inexperienced when it comes to... tension. As I said in /000\ I'm kinda new to writing. So please forgive me. I'll try to get better.

Check out _SamBenz_ On TikTok!

-Saxittene