006 || Helena || Fluff /Fem\

I'm your biggest fan

Requester: _SamBenz_
Esper: ——
Pronounces: She/Her

Short Summery:
A friend of yours brought you to one of Helena's concert.

Before you start, I have to warn you I have no idea how concerts work, since I have never been to one before. So I just went on what makes sense. Yeah? yeah—-

Look! A random bird just popped up on the banner thingy. I wonder what it wants...

^-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-^

You were standing in the crowd, with your friend standing next to you, trying to find a way to get the front. Knowing there's literally no other way, you both decided to force your way there.

Once you both made it to the front, you waited for the concert to begin. "So... any complaints?!" Your friend asked, screaming through the loud crowd whilst leaning onto the rails.

"Well... heavy crowed!" You replied, screaming back. You looked back at the stage, seeing a countdown. "Haha! yeah! a lot of people really likes her!" Your friend shouted through the loud crowd, screaming the countdown.

"3!"

"It's about to start!" Your friend shouted. Looking at you with a big smile.

"2!"

"1!"

A beautiful lady walked on the stage waving at the large crowd. "Well, hello everyone!" She says onto her microphone. "Well, well, well... a lot of people came here today!" She says, a smile forming on her face.

She continues to walk on the stage "So how is everyone?" She says, facing the microphone to the audience. "Good!" the audience replies. She scans the crowd for a bit, before making eye contact with you. She smiles, before saying "Alright then! Should we get this concert started?" She says, walking backwards and onto the middle of the stage. "YES!!!"

"BRO! Did you see that?! She looked at you!" Your friend  exclaims, a large smile plastered on their face. You looked at them and chuckled, slightly blushing. "I must be really lucky... huh...?" You mumble, looking back at the stage.

"WHAT?! YOU SAID SOMETHING?!"

"Nothing!"

"WHAT?!"

"NOTHING!!!"

"OKAY!!!"

Music started to play, cueing that the concert is about to start. "IT'S STARTING!!!" Your friend shouted. "YEAH! I KNOW!" You shouted back. Helena started to sing, her beautiful voice echoing as the crowd sang along with her.

---[Time skip!!! Fun fact! Helen of troy is the most beautiful woman in Greece]---

The audience voices started to die down. Seeing as the concert is about to end. "Hey! Did you enjoy it?" Your friend asked, their voice cracking. "I did, but did you enjoy your voice almost dying from all that shouting?" You replied with a question. "Shut up." They answered instantly, their voice continue to crack.

"Oh yeah." You hear Helena say. 'Isn't she supposed to be back stage already?' you questioned yourself, your eyes averting to her. "You over there." You see her point at you with two fingers. You pointed at yourself. "Yes, you... come with me at the back stage." She says on her microphone, winking at you before moving to the back stage.

You looked at your friend, their eyes widen as they stood still.

"what?" You ask, raising a brow. They continue to stare at you dumbfounded. "... what do you mean what?"

"Helena! HELENA! Ask you! To go to the backstage!" They exclaimed, almost losing their voice, raising their hands up in the air. "Oh! She did didn't she?!"

"YES! NOW GO!" They shout, going behind you and pushing you. They suddenly stop "Hold on, bring my notebook, I need her autograph!" They shout, pushing the notebook onto your hands. "What's the aggression for?" You ask, as they continue to push you.

"Shut up and GO!" They shout, you went out of the railings saying "Okay, okay, I'll go, I'll go..." you say. You feel light tap on your shoulder, you turn to your side seeing one of Helena's bodyguards. "This way ma'am." Her bodyguard says, turning around and moving forward. You follow the bodyguard.

You look back at your friend, seeing them smile with a thumbs up. You return with a thumbs up, then looking ahead.

---[I am at the lost of braincells]---

Finally, you reached the back of the stage. "Thanks Jeremy." you say as you entered the room the bodyguard lead you to. Once you entered you were greeted by a hug. "Hello Darling...!" Helena says, letting go of you. She looks at the notebook you're holding. "What's the notebook for?"

"Oh, a friend of mine wanted your autograph." you say, as she takes the notebook away, putting it on a desk. You went up to her, hugging her from behind "You did well out there." You whisper against her ear. You hear her chuckle, as she opens the notebook to an empty page.

"Thank you darling." She says, picking up a pen and writing her autograph. Once the autograph has been written, she turns around, giving you a quick peck on the lips. Your eyes slightly widen, before leaning onto her.

You close your eyes as your lips touch. It took her a moment to kiss you back. Your hands travel to her waist, bringing her closer. You feel her hands on your head, bringing you closer to her. Deepening the kiss.

You both pull away, panting heavily. "Even your kisses takes my breath away." You say with a chuckle. She giggles, smacking your shoulder, whilst covering her mouth. "You're so cheesy sometimes."

"Oh I can be cheesy alright." You say with a smile. "Cheesy for who?" She asks, looking at you with a curious smile. "Oh you already know." You say, leaning onto her.

"And what if I don't?" She asks, leaning onto you.

"Then you'll just have to find out yourself." She say with smirk, backing away, taking the book from the desk behind her, hiding it behind your back. She gasps "Y/N! how could you reject a kiss from your girlfriend!"

"Wait no! I'm just kidding!" You exclaim "I didn't actually mean it...!" she pouts as she cross's her arms, avoiding your gaze. "Baby... I'm sorry... "

"If you were really sorry..." She says, eyes averting to you. "Then kiss me then." She says with a proud smirk. You let out a soft chuckle. You give her a quick peck on the lips. "More." She demanded.

And so you did, you gave her one more. "More." And again. "mmm... more." And again. And again, until you're practically raining kisses on her. She lets out a chuckle, saying "Alright... alright... that's enough..." You stop, as she looks at you with a smile. Before giving you one kiss.

"Your friend might be waiting for you." She says "Oh yeah... I forgot about them." You say with a chuckle "Alright then, I love you!" You exclaim, waving a goodbye as you walk out of the room.

"Love you too darling!"

You exit the room, seeing the bodyguard from before. He points at his own lips. You raise a brow before pointing at your own. He nods. "oh... lipstick stain?" You ask, he nods again. You nod, trying to wipe it off.

"Still there?" You ask "It's not that noticeable." He response, walking away "Alright." You say, as you follow him.

"Does that count as wiping your girlfriend's kiss...?" You whisper to yourself.

^-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-^

May the gods give her a very slay career.

Up next: Lu yan x fem!reader

-Saxittene